bill gates interview

one things 4 sure... he needs a pineapple up his butt
  • R.M.
  • 08-13-2020, 10:06 PM
one things 4 sure... he needs a pineapple up his butt Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Every day at 4:20
Something's causing excess deaths in the USA, and you can quantify that. Yeah, maybe you could argue the excess deaths are caused by people wearing masks or people afraid to go to the hospital, but that's pretty weak.

You can look at "excess deaths" this year compared to what you'd expect from historical data on this site:

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/c...ess_deaths.htm

This was last updated on August 5. Number of deaths through August 4 attributed to Covid was about 156,700, and through August 5, 158,000. I got those two numbers from Google.

Under "Options" on the linked web page, select "Number of Excess Deaths" and then "Update Dashboard." If you do this, you'll see they show between 156,354 and 212,979 excess deaths in the USA from 2/1/2020, presumably to August 5. (Again, page was updated on August 5.)

If you set dashboard to "excess deaths with and without Covid-19" you can see how they did this. I don't know whether this graph represents their low end or high end estimate or, more likely, something in between. Another comment about this graph, the number of deaths and excess deaths for recent weeks will go up, as "only 60% of death records are submitted to the NCHS within 10 days of the date of death." Originally Posted by Tiny
I see the word "estimate" too many times. If you have actual numbers, let me know.
  • Tiny
  • 08-13-2020, 10:48 PM
I see the word "estimate" too many times. If you have actual numbers, let me know. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Based on what I think you've said about your work, there's no way you're not mathematically literate. You could download the historical death NUMBERS from my link, look at 2020 death rates, and compare to previous years, if you don't believe the analysis the CDC did. It's pretty simple, look at the number of deaths in prior years, compare to this year. I don't see how the CDC could have screwed it up.
And he supports cumlia because she nice to big tech in Cali ( where most of her money comes from)
Bill Gates Slams Hydroxychloroquine, “Anti-Vaxxers,” 5G “Conspiracies” in New Interview

Billionaire eugenicist Bill Gates joined Bloomberg News for a softball interview to promote his COVID-19 vaccine, slam anti-vaxxers and dispel 5G “conspiracy theories.”

In the interview published Thursday, Gates confirms globalists plan to continue holding the world hostage until his vaccine arrives in late 2021.

“How do you think this all ends?” Bloomberg asks.

Gates, who’s pledged over $350 million through his foundation to fund vaccine research, responds, “The innovations in therapeutics will start to cut the death rate, but the true end will come from the spread of natural infections and the vaccine giving us herd immunity. For rich countries, that will be sometime next year, ideally in the first half. We’ll get out of this by the end of 2021.”

Bashing the anti-malarial drug promoted by President Trump, hydroxychloroquine, which has proven effective in some studies against COVID-19, Gates falsely claims the drug comes with “severe side effects.”...
Greatly enrich the globe elites They been pushing un heath care and un vaccines for years
Y2K is coming , the Great Reset , agenda 20/30 (check it out UN web page , world economic forum 2020 ) Jan will be the BIG surprise