eccie & backpage TRASH NOW

I've always been a fucktard...and I've always disrespected the hobby...

So?
here is the thread summary..

Someone is not happy with things on eccie.
Some people argue .
Some more comments no one reads

Seeskylar has great ass.

thats pretty much what i understood.
Well........ I guess we don't have to worry about BackPage anymore.......

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1940469

[QUOTE=threshold;1059053594]Well........ I guess we don't have to worry about BackPage anymore.......

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1940469

[QUOTE]

It's not going any where.
as much as I would love to entertain your pathetic comment about my age and that my business is slow. I am doing good as far keeping myself stable plus I have no worries. I turn down more appts than I do take so I would say I am doing good on finanicial status. Age 34 and my showcase is updated with photos. when it comes to people running their mouth on this board its only cause they are in tgeir.feelings about how I do me and not them. I AM SORRY but if you want to see how I look and if I live up to what my reviews say, instead of being a internet hiding behind a handle talking shit take a dive.

I cosign that immaturity and manners you lack but I guess some just are stupid and pathedic I guess like you.

I know I am not for everyone but I do respect people and try my best to only worry about me and my surroundings. Originally Posted by Seeskylar
NOPE!!! Not a chance on either of these things.
When I said word has it, I was being nice.
I've seen pics not posted by you.
You misrepresent the fuck out of what you look like.
ok sure how about thats funny you mention that, because I had some hacking going on last year that maybe you know who was involved... just so everyone knows it was so bad that I had bank account hacking and people getting into my social media,email accounts, I even had a client get all my photos from my google drive and start making fake accounts. I will say that privacy is not something people play with, thats a federal charges of accessing someone elses accounts.

Thanks fucktard IPADDRESSES OF A USER ARE NOT HARD TO GET SINCE YOU ARE SAYING SUPPOSELY YOU HAVE SEEN PICS OF ME THAT I havent post.
how about you need stop playing with shooters and fire... as you see IF I mislead anyone of my looks they would have mentioned it or is it that you are in your feelings from being rejected hmm?FUCKTARDS hate for a reason cause they mad I do me and not them. LIFE is what you make it. As long as I do me and treat people right the people that shit on me get karma like no other. its crazy cause I dont have time to worry about other messy miserable people actually I cant stand negative people, so I cut ties to surround myself with positive people.
You misrepresent the fuck out of what you look like. Originally Posted by bottoms up
You misrepresent the fuck out of what you look like. Originally Posted by bottoms up
NOT!!! to mention you have reviews from backpage dallas only really this is a fake profile probably of a chick that needs some booty bumps lmfao
ok sure how about thats funny you mention that, because I had some hacking going on last year that maybe you know who was involved... just so everyone knows it was so bad that I had bank account hacking and people getting into my social media,email accounts, I even had a client get all my photos from my google drive and start making fake accounts. I will say that privacy is not something people play with, thats a federal charges of accessing someone elses accounts.

Thanks fucktard IPADDRESSES OF A USER ARE NOT HARD TO GET SINCE YOU ARE SAYING SUPPOSELY YOU HAVE SEEN PICS OF ME THAT I havent post. Originally Posted by Seeskylar
You're a self important idiot, dumb bitches are not worth anyone's time to hack!
You have reviews? You have seen clients that have picks?
Get over yourself old lady.
threAD
OP, I understand your frustration but you just basically as for more of the shit that you dislike by starting this thread.
I'm just here for the jello
... she still got a nice booty, tho.
... she still got a nice booty, tho. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Agreed...lol