Democrats are out of their f****** minds.

so .... you plan to be buried with your keyboard?

BAHHAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
BQQM
Thank you, AE for teh unbiased commentary.

From my dead cold hands Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
When has anyone on the left given an unbiased commentary...can you give just on example of where she is wrong ��

LMFAO!!
As far as I can see, the only "freedom" Democrats believe in is abortion. Do they believe in school choice, the freedom to send your child to a school of your choosing? Nope.

Do they believe in freedom of speech? Nope, as a matter of fact, we see poll after poll of young Democrats calling for an end to free speech because apparently there are to many "White Supremacist" allowed to "speak" as we saw in the last election. One MSNBC host, Joy Reid, went as far as to say the new Lt. Gov. of Virginia is nothing more than a "black mouth, spouting White Supremacist ideology", therefore her speech should be limited or outright banned.

Do you have the freedom, in consultation with your doctor to refuse a vaccine that in your particular case, could cause further health problems? Nope, no freedom for you.

No, freedom and the Democrat Party are an oxymoron. For those of you in Rio Linda, ( RIP Rush ) that means

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/oxymoron

a combination of words that have opposite or very different meanings

But on the pro side, you do get the freedom to choose, what is it now, 37 different choices to describe your gender?

On the con side, if you happen to be in academia or work for a woke corporation, you must call an obvious man, a woman if it demands you do or lose your job.

That sound like freedom to any sane person?

Crramated in my jeans
This message is hidden because bb1961 is on your ignore list.
Crramated in my jeans Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

would that be your ... green jeans?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_nrfpPcxQw

Notice .. this video has been fully screened by TWK and contains no images of children. it is therefore perfectly "safe" for an adult Ho board .. whatever that means.

bahahahahahaaaaa
When it comes to their Democrat oppressors they nothing to be thankful for. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Democrat John F. Kennedy was not an oppressor neither was LBJ. Republican Sen. Strom Thurman sure was. He tried to filibuster LBJ's civil rights bill.
  • oeb11
  • 11-10-2021, 07:28 PM
Oh - my , my my

'a' - as usual - has teh slanted fake history version.

SAD!
Democrat John F. Kennedy was not an oppressor neither was LBJ. Republican Sen. Strom Thurman sure was. He tried to filibuster LBJ's civil rights bill. Originally Posted by adav8s28

good God son! will you stop beating that dead horse? did not lustylad post that more Republicans by percentage voted for the Civil Rights Bill than Democrats???

yes he did!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28
How is the Democratic party dividing people along racial lines?

That's the topic of this entire thread... have you not been reading it?

It was republicans in the senate who did not support LBJ's civil rights bill.

Wrong! How many times do I need to correct this lie? And why do you keep repeating it over and over again after it has been debunked? One more time... A higher proportion of Republicans than Democrats voted for the CRA in both the House and the Senate. The bill could never have been passed without this disproportionate Republican support. Here is the voting record:

Civil Rights Act of 1964 roll call vote breakdown by numbers:

House of Representatives:
Democrats for: 152
Democrats against: 96
Republicans for: 138
Republicans against: 34

Senate:
Democrats for: 46
Democrats against: 21
Republicans for: 27
Republicans against: 6

% of Republican Reps voting for: 80%
% of Democrat Reps voting for: 61%

% of Republican Senators voting for: 82%
% of Democrat Senators voting for: 69%

There are southern white people who just don't like or respect black people.

How would you know? You live in Wisconsin! You need to keep promoting an old trope against "southern white people" to keep blacks from fleeing the dim-retard plantation in droves. Nearly 90% of Americans today approve of inter-racial marriage, up from only 4% in 1958. But you dim-retards are afraid to talk about that. You need to keep everyone mentally and emotionally trapped in a 1958 time warp, denying all racial progress since then.

Example: When the KKK bombed a church killed four black girls in Alabama. These girls had gone to elementary school with Condi Rice.

Thanks for proving my point. You're reaching all the way back to the early 60s. And you fail to mention Condi Rice is a Republican. She keeps telling everyone who will listen that the reason is because all the racists were (and still are) in the dim-retard party!

You really need to own up to the sordid history of YOUR own political party, instead of constantly trying to assuage your deep, nagging sense of guilt by falsely and slanderously projecting that history onto the party that freed the slaves and passed the Civil Rights Act to end YOUR party's ignominious Jim Crow past.

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...&postcount=127

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...1&postcount=2 3

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...1&postcount=4 6

STOP BEATING THE DEAD HORSE!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JizzeERcZjg
  • Tiny
  • 11-10-2021, 08:04 PM
Democrat John F. Kennedy was not an oppressor neither was LBJ. Republican Sen. Strom Thurman sure was. He tried to filibuster LBJ's civil rights bill. Originally Posted by adav8s28
Strom Thurman was a Democrat until he switched parties in 1964 to support Barry Goldwater, instead of Lyndon Baines Johnson, who was responsible for the deaths of so many of our young men in Vietnam. (Aside: One of my professors helped LBJ do it.)

Thurman notwithstanding, Republicans overwhelmingly supported the Voting Rights Act of 1964 and the Voting Rights Act of 1965. Democratic Party support on the other hand was lukewarm. Johnson had to twist his Democratic colleagues arms to get the 1964 legislation passed over a filibuster.
  • Tiny
  • 11-10-2021, 08:06 PM
The bill could never have been passed without this disproportionate Republican support. Here is the voting record:

Senate:
Republicans against: 6 Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Sorry, looks like you beat me to the punch. Only two Republican Senators voted against the 1965 act.
Cuban-Americans particularly value the third F and most vote Republican. That's not to say that Democrats don't value freedom too, but when you've had people like Sanders around lauding Castro it doesn't help your cause with the ex-Cubans. Originally Posted by Tiny
Which is why they’ll send out destroyers after a raft of Cubans but let millions waltz across the border from shithole narco-states.
good God son! will you stop beating that dead horse? did not lustylad post that more Republicans by percentage voted for the Civil Rights Bill than Democrats???

yes he did!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28
How is the Democratic party dividing people along racial lines?

That's the topic of this entire thread... have you not been reading it?

It was republicans in the senate who did not support LBJ's civil rights bill.

Wrong! How many times do I need to correct this lie? And why do you keep repeating it over and over again after it has been debunked? One more time... A higher proportion of Republicans than Democrats voted for the CRA in both the House and the Senate. The bill could never have been passed without this disproportionate Republican support. Here is the voting record:

Senate:
Republicans against: 6

% of Republican Reps voting for: 80%
% of Democrat Reps voting for: 61%

% of Republican Senators voting for: 82%
% of Democrat Senators voting for: 69%

There are southern white people who just don't like or respect black people.

How would you know? You live in Wisconsin! You need to keep promoting an old trope against "southern white people" to keep blacks from fleeing the dim-retard plantation in droves. Nearly 90% of Americans today approve of inter-racial marriage, up from only 4% in 1958. But you dim-retards are afraid to talk about that. You need to keep everyone mentally and emotionally trapped in a 1958 time warp, denying all racial progress since then.

Example: When the KKK bombed a church killed four black girls in Alabama. These girls had gone to elementary school with Condi Rice.

Thanks for proving my point. You're reaching all the way back to the early 60s. And you fail to mention Condi Rice is a Republican. She keeps telling everyone who will listen that the reason is because all the racists were (and still are) in the dim-retard party!

You really need to own up to the sordid history of YOUR own political party, instead of constantly trying to assuage your deep, nagging sense of guilt by falsely and slanderously projecting that history onto the party that freed the slaves and passed the Civil Rights Act to end YOUR party's ignominious Jim Crow past.

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...&postcount=127

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...1&postcount=2 3

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...1&postcount=4 6

STOP BEATING THE DEAD HORSE!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JizzeERcZjg Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Everyone knows that the dixiecrats of yesteryear are now in the Republican party. They followed the coatails of Stom Thurman and David Duke the former Grand Dragon of the La Klan.
That was then . I am talking about now. Not only are today's Democrats oppressors but they are fucking idiots.