Trump voters, will you vote for DeSantis for POTUS?

It sure is funny, Republicans won back the House and won many Senate seats....yet when they lose, they cry about "legitimate voting".

Wtf is that whining all about? Originally Posted by WTF
That’s ancient history. Covid panic did away with legitimate elections and ushered in elections via street thuggery. The candidate is meaningless now, PA just “elected” a literal retard. All that matters is how many ballots you can send out, and have your goon squads re-collect.
  • WTF
  • 11-30-2022, 02:57 PM
That’s ancient history. Covid panic did away with legitimate elections and ushered in elections via street thuggery. The candidate is meaningless now, PA just “elected” a literal retard. All that matters is how many ballots you can send out, and have your goon squads re-collect. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
So the Senate election in Ohio was stolen by Republicans?
Republicans will win a few where the candidate is wildly in front and/or the state has decent laws, Florida for example, but they’re dead meat nationally until they start taking harvesting lessons from the dems.
That's extreme. You don't have to do that Hedonist. Just vote for the Libertarian.

I'm guessing DeSantis would be your #1 pick? Originally Posted by Tiny

Yes, DeSantis would be my first pick and I will also say, breaking from past comments, I will not vote for Trump if he is the Republican nominee assuming I make it that long. It will be the Libertarian or nobody at all. If the majority of the American people want to keep going down this road we are on, more power to them, I won't be around to watch Rome 2.0 fall.
It doesn’t matter. Until we restore legitimate voting the republicans could run Jesus H Christ and still lose. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme

While I agree that there were voting "problems"and yes, some fraud, I'm now convinced that the country has moved to the left because of the MSM lying to them and the only thing that will move them back, is a total repudiation of the Left.

If the American people, against all odds, do come to believe that everything said about Joe Biden's "pay to play" career with Hunter and his deals, that will bring down the Democrat party, nothing short of that looks like it will work against the Democrat party with full support of Big Tech and the MSM.