Lame duck Trump?

Has he rebuilt the facilities yet? Originally Posted by bamscram
What facilities? We bombed an airport.
What facilities? We bombed an airport. Originally Posted by bambino
We ? does Trump have a mouse in his pocket? Bombed? Thought those were Tomahawk missiles.
We ? does Trump have a mouse in his pocket? Bombed? Thought those were Tomahawk missiles. Originally Posted by bamscram
"We" as in the United States. Should I have said "we missiled" them? Is that a word? What a retard.
"We" as in the United States. Should I have said "we missiled" them? Is that a word? What a retard. Originally Posted by bambino
Don't be so hard on yourself retard. With your limited ability it is easy to make mistakes.
Don't be so hard on yourself retard. With your limited ability it is easy to make mistakes. Originally Posted by bamscram
It's you that made the mistake. Now what facilities were you talking about nitwit?
We ? does Trump have a mouse in his pocket? Bombed? Thought those were Tomahawk missiles. Originally Posted by bamscram

those missiles were flying bombs.

I do think you need to be tomahawked.
those missiles were flying bombs.

I do think Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
LOL you never do dildo.
Bombed an airport but missed the planes and the runways. It was operational before Twitler had finished the incredible piece of chocolate cake and had his second cup of covfefe.
  • Trey
  • 08-18-2017, 12:15 PM
Well its time for a new plan I guess as he just fired Bannon. He has fired so many people now. He can even replace the as fast as he fires them.
Well its time for a new plan I guess as he just fired Bannon. He has fired so many people now. He can even replace the as fast as he fires them. Originally Posted by Trey
Trump's draining the swamp as fast as he can, Trey.
What's the over/under on how many days AG Elmer Fudd is cut loose?
  • grean
  • 08-18-2017, 12:29 PM
Trump's draining the swamp as fast as he can, Trey.
What's the over/under on how many days AG Elmer Fudd is cut loose? Originally Posted by Prolongus
Elmer Fudd....so fitting.

I'm pretty sure Elmer is safe if only because a move to.fire him would be viewed as him taking steps to remove Mueller whether or not he intended to ask the new AG to fire Mueller or not.
  • grean
  • 08-18-2017, 12:34 PM
Trump would be hard pressed to find another white hate simpathizing AG like Sessions.
Trump would be hard pressed to find another white hate simpathizing AG like Sessions. Originally Posted by grean
Really? He prosecuted, convicted and got the death penalty for the head of South Alabama's Klan. He helped dismantling the Klan in Alabama.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...k-case/512600/

Now those are facts.
Bombed an airport but missed the planes and the runways. It was operational before Twitler had finished the incredible piece of chocolate cake and had his second cup of covfefe. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Fuck you, treasonous asshole! There you go rooting for Assad again - the charming, depraved despot who drops sarin bombs on babies! What happened to your pet slogan - "bullies never win"? Why do you keep WKing for the Syrian bully?

Let's recap, shall we?

Your messiah odumbo lacked the intestinal fortitude to enforce his own fucking Syrian red line, so Trump had to do it for him. Obviously you and odumbo owe Donald a "thank you!" If you had any character, which you don't, you would thank him for shoring up odumbo's failed foreign policy legacy.

Instead, you peddle false and treasonous bullshit about how the attack "missed" the planes. Where do you pick up your fake news, pigfuck? MSNBC? The Daily Kos?

Here are some of those "missed" planes that assup the pig thinks are still "operational"...

Fuck you, treasonous asshole! Your messiah odumbo lacked the intestinal fortitude to enforce his own red line, so Trump had to do it for him. You should thank DJT instead of making up shit about how the attack "missed" the planes. Why do you peddle such obvious bullshit, pigfuck? Did MSNBC or the Daily Kos tell you the pictures are fake, oinkboy? You're fake news! Originally Posted by lustylad
no I lock the door, no key can open ...used the back windows to open the lock ... no fucxing cop is going to answer that stupid call ... if the guy on video look back at who left the vehical and return to it

00 does not even know it tomorrow never die ... so how is 3 00? more like ... peter tell sin ... must be L.E. 21 or Dr. ... let con the money ... and British and France after the cursade head east