What happened to the early birds?

Do people still like to play early mornings?

I used to get tons of requests for early morning appointments but it seems to have slowed down to almost nothing as of late.

I know a lot of providers like to sleep in or just can't get away that early due to family obligations.

I'm asking because soon I will be starting a new position at my job and my schedule will be different than it has for the past few years as instead of graveyard I go in late afternoon and get off around midnight. My hobby availability will go from all day and part of the evening to just early mornings afternoons and weekends.

Am I screwed and not in the good way or are there still guys who like to play earlier in the morning/day? Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
I used to do morning play dates all the time, but in the last year or so morning and evening traffic and construction are so bad that I try to avoid both unless I absolutely have to*. So I usually aim for 11AM - 2PM.

* And now that I've had another look at those glorious boobs of yours I might just have to risk the traffic...
Jules I'm 8am-12pm only...very very rarely do I play after 1pm
I love mornings...then a good lunch afterward...I quit asking because so many people sleep into the early afternoon...
Wow thank all of you for the responses I'm glad I started this topic

All really good points. When I was up in garland I know early mornings were tough but now that I am right off DNT I figured I'd catch more on the way to work guys.

I'd like to say that I am always up for early mornings although it does help to plan the night/day before.

Hopefully this thread will spread some early morning awareness, I love morning wood!
I'm an early bird, but I have trouble finding others with a similar interest.
  • selot
  • 07-17-2015, 10:53 AM
I am up at 4:30 every morning, earlier if I'm off and going to the lake. Problem is there is no early birds over on the fort worth side of town.
A very sweet provider did me at 5:30 a.m. once. It was early in my hobby career and it was the best time to go, SO being still asleep. And I was paranoid about smelling like provider when I was done or looking too guilty. So, after leaving her incall, I parked my car 5 miles from our house, ran home via Trinity Trail, procured a second water bottle and ran back to my car, then drove home all sweaty and repulsive, but happy. SO never suspected a thing because I've done stranger things than that with my other hobby, marathon running.

Yeah, Jules, you may have a client, if you're an early riser. Let me have a look at your reviews etc. and I'll get back to you.
I too have notice the slow-down in early morning romps. I think there is nothing better to start the day I am available as early as 5am as long as I know the day before
Nothing like curing the morning wood ! Lol. Maybe the slowdown is this damn heat. Some of us maybe saving some energy for work on these hot days ! Lol
That's just when you let them do all the work! So ladies, who REALLY enjoys having a guy sit back in the morning and have you get your hard earned reward ?
Do people still like to play early mornings?

I used to get tons of requests for early morning appointments but it seems to have slowed down to almost nothing as of late.

I know a lot of providers like to sleep in or just can't get away that early due to family obligations.

I'm asking because soon I will be starting a new position at my job and my schedule will be different than it has for the past few years as instead of graveyard I go in late afternoon and get off around midnight. My hobby availability will go from all day and part of the evening to just early mornings afternoons and weekends.

Am I screwed and not in the good way or are there still guys who like to play earlier in the morning/day? Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Let me spend the night while we talk about it.
Wow thank all of you for the responses I'm glad I started this topic

All really good points. When I was up in garland I know early mornings were tough but now that I am right off DNT I figured I'd catch more on the way to work guys.

I'd like to say that I am always up for early mornings although it does help to plan the night/day before.

Hopefully this thread will spread some early morning awareness, I love morning wood! Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Know what the difference is between LIGHT and HARD?

I can sleep with a LIGHT on!
I was asking this question the other day too.

Where are the early birds at nowadays?

Nonetheless, I love early morning appointments, as I would try to fix me and the hobbyist a nice breakfast to start the day off right.
Smoothie king is also a good option, bring me an orange vanilla slim & trim and hard dick I'll be a happy camper all day
Hmmmm interesting I didn't think this many providers would be up at that hour might have to start sharing my Wood mornings, I usually get up around 4:30 I have an hour ride in but like to stop for breakfast perhaps a little DATY