LOL.....Welcome back Kimk......I mean courtneymodelxx

Don't know what the fuss is all about , many girls have gone through this stage in there career including Dorthy, as well as agency girls reinventing themselves such as Natalia, or just recently that Moroccan girl , etc, etc. You get the point . Originally Posted by 08cris
You have the wrong person but um ok
OP is probably just pissed because she is out of his price range and he couldn't pull any "bargain pussy" deals......
There isn't any fuss sweetie, most of us don't care or if anything would probably wish her well. But see, there are some Lunatics on this site such as the OP who love attention but they're so irrelevant and can't get it on their own.
So he either starts threads like this one trying to ridiculize someone or he picks catty fights with providers to get some relevance and goes around spreading his hate for them and talking bad about them in hopes that others would find them less appealing...
He epic fails at it, but I guess somehow in his twisted mind he's "winning" and thinks he accomplishes his objective....

LOL

Look at his post history and what I just said will make perfect sense.
Originally Posted by Natalia Mori

• N.M.
  • 02-16-2016, 06:44 AM
^ lol

Says the Lunatic who wrote a novel about a hidious, trailer looking whore, who "broke his heart and took advantage of his good intentions", just to get some sympathy and attention. Who btw later posted his stalking texts from MONTHS after and outed him in front of everybody.....

All I have to do is show up somewhere to get attention. But yea what I said to the other looney could also be YOUR biography but your case is even worst because not only you're unable to get any attention but you're also incapable of getting some pussy.... Looking a your record here civie pussy is obviously out of the equation, but being incapable of getting pussy with MONEY in hand at a BROTHEL....
Now that's another level of incompetence.... Sucks to be you, that's why I don't judge your weird and looney behavior... Carry on...

I'm gonna go start my lovely and productive day
  • cr76
  • 02-16-2016, 07:24 AM
I remember that boy was in love.
^ lol

Says the Lunatic who wrote a novel about a hidious, trailer looking whore, who "broke his heart and took advantage of his good intentions", just to get some sympathy and attention. Who btw later posted his stalking texts from MONTHS after and outed him in front of everybody.....

All I have to do is show up somewhere to get attention. But yea what I said to the other looney could also be YOUR biography but your case is even worst because not only you're unable to get any attention but you're also incapable of getting some pussy.... Looking a your record here civie pussy is obviously out of the equation, but being incapable of getting pussy with MONEY in hand at a BROTHEL....
Now that's another level of incompetence.... Sucks to be you, that's why I don't judge your weird and looney behavior... Carry on...

I'm gonna go start my lovely and productive day Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
My work is done here.

• N.M.
  • 02-16-2016, 07:33 AM
Yea keep saying that to yourself while you rock yourself in the corner... Soon all the flash backs will be gone again.... For now....

Yea keep saying that to yourself while you rock yourself in the corner... Soon all the flash backs would be gone again.... For now....

Yea keep saying that to yourself while you rock yourself in the corner... Soon all the flash backs will be gone again.... For now....

Girl he has major issues

Originally Posted by Wolfwhistle
Mad about what nobody likes you smh
  • N.M.
  • 02-16-2016, 07:41 AM
Mad about what nobody likes you smh Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe

Thought you were looking for me though Wolfie?

I'm here now... What's good??
Girl he has major issues Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe

Since your a dog go visit a Chinese spa so they can eat you for lunch & we can all celebrate your ass never returning..

Thought you were looking for me though Wolfie?

I'm here now... What's good?? Originally Posted by Natalia Mori

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

• N.M.
  • 02-16-2016, 07:50 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yea you being the first in line....