Ladies Haircolor that Makes Your Dick Hard

Hair color doesn't matter to me, but an exotic looking girl with either blonde hair and dark streaks or vice versa brunette with blonde highlights.
My head is brainwashed blonde. I more attracted to the blonde hair than the girl. But bright red hair or any really bright died color does it to. Natural hair is boring.
Brunette.... Long and curly.
brunettes, hands down. anywhere from dark brown to jet black. i live in an area where blondes are a dime a dozen, and the vast majority of them are as sharp as a marble or if they're not, they pretend to be because they think it's 'cute'. i'd take an average looking brunette over a smoking hot blonde any day of the week. it's getting to the point where blonde hair is almost a kind of turn-off, like smoking or other bad hygiene habits.
My brunette just left and she had a lot of blonde dyed into her hair, and we both hate it. My redhead in Florida called and wants to fly me to Jacksonville. I wish I could post a picture of her hair, but she is not a provider or anything. She has the most beautiful hair I have ever seen, and it is natural.
The hair on my special lady's head. In the past 14 months, it's been blonde, brunette, brunette with red highlights, red and currently, black. For me, it's all about the lady herself and all her wonderful qualities, not the color of her hair. She is, indeed, special!!!
For me, it's all about the lady herself and all her wonderful qualities, not the color of her hair. She is, indeed, special!!! Originally Posted by stimulatethemind
Gonna hafta agree with STM here. Its the lady that stimulates me, not her hair color. I like all of them. Get a special little thrill from natural redheads, but one of my favs has colored her hair everything from pink to purple to natural brunette and I enjoy her regardless of the current color.
I am asking because I am changing my hair tomorrow..... I thought a new hair color maybe a nice change... Originally Posted by Truly Passion
So what did you ultimately decide Truly? (You'd look hot regardless). Curious minds are...well...curious.
The hair color does not keep a man's attention but the inside does. A man is not lured to a lady from a distance by her personality or her mind but her appearance. It could be her smile, hair,legs, hands, boobs something that makes his eyes go to her. Once he is there her mind and her soul can make him stay so much more then what brought him there.

I had the lady do high lights and low lights in my hair. I will post some new pics soon.
Gotta admit that i've always been a fool for a beautiful brown eyed brunette....that being said...the girl I have lined up for this coming weekends entertainment is blond....go figure!
I love it when there is carpet, and it matches the drapes.
  • LNK
  • 08-07-2013, 12:10 AM
I love it when there is carpet, and it matches the drapes. Originally Posted by Satyrrical
Yes, this.