a question for all

I have to respectfully disagree. While it is the politically correct thing to say, that is technically not true.

Providers charge for their services during that time. Very rare is it that a provider has all inclusive rates. For example, they upcharge for certain services such as Greek (it is in their ads) or if they provide FBSM, her donation is less that what she charges for FS and it is for the same amount of time. Usually the paying for time thing is thrown out by a provider when a hobbyist wants to take them to dinner or a social event. Originally Posted by davidfree986
I've seen plenty of girls up-charge. I've never seen one discount because she's getting hers.

That said, I've had it free a few times because I have a PhD in cunnilingus but only because I was a regular with a long history with a girl and had an established report. I doubt too many chicks will take less as a policy just because she's having her own fun. Why would they?
LOL, I agree.... This was just to see what others thought.. I'm not looking for cheep providers or to pull something over on anyone... I'm always fare on rates and the providers I see..... This came up because I have some medication issue for a few more weeks and a very nice provider I saw the other day was very understanding and we had a great time... So instead of waiting the time it takes for me to get off the meds. We talked about how much fun we had so I suggested a pleasure date but we didn't know what that rate should be.... As far as us two working it out in a way that worked for us. I was just wondering what others thought about this.

Hell, it might be a higher rate if you suck at it, no pun intended
Personally, I think a good rate would be to do it for free Originally Posted by tornado82
That seems reasonable. Hell, I'd definitely let a gal pleasure me for an hour and never ask her for a dime...a quarter, maybe...but, not.a.dime!