An anonymous email I received from a former provider asked me to post this for her therapy

Here you go ladies.

A Self Posted Alert. They do make excellent screening tools. Originally Posted by Mokoa
so true Mokoa , and from his attitude he obviously hasn't been laid since his last review...2010 poor thang
i may be off base but it seems DXXXX BXXXXXX might be leaving too. perhaps ridin into the sunset together. from your post it seem theyre tailor made for each other
  • Old-T
  • 07-04-2011, 01:56 PM
You realize that this communication is from a provider who was just banned. Prolonging her mistake was not a good idea. Originally Posted by Mokoa

How do you know she was banned? I may well have missed something.
  • Old-T
  • 07-04-2011, 02:02 PM
The great majority of providors are nothing but low-class sluts who are too lazy to get a real job and work 8 hours a day, like most of us. They get treated like they deserve. Originally Posted by rp
The kind of guy she was talking about.

Is it a guilt feeling you have here? No, probably not.

But I suspect this kind of attitude comes through very clearly when you spend time with the ladies, and then you wonder why there is no connection.

You don't know the "majority" of them. You don't know how hard they work. And they probably put in more effort than many (not all or most) 8 hr a day guys who coast their way through life with long breaks and little productivity.

I knew it was not possible to read this thread without one upstanding MCP showing his colors. Feel better?
so true Mokoa , and from his attitude he obviously hasn't been laid since his last review...2010 poor thang Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
or he is on some lady's semiretired UTR short list. mmmm or not and your right.
This is the dark side of being a provider. Believe it or not there is a dark side to being a client/john/trick/hobbyist/man as well.... Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Realizing that fact, communication and being civil to each other can help it be much more fun and full filling than letting the darkness take over.

This is also where good screening on both parts plays a major role. Board presence DOES make a difference to some who wish NOT to encounter the ego's but rather the gentlemen.

We are all free to pass on a provider/client. When a person is greedy and see's about anyone we will tend to feel the dark side deeper, thus hurting ourselves inside more than anyone can do from the outside.

We must remember we all have choice's in this life, no one is putting a gun to our head (we hope not anyways).

The hobby can be VERY selfish. Guys want to get off, gals want the envelope. Alas guys, don't get all pissy when a gal decides it's not a real good match or anything else. So many fish in the sea. I find a lot of misunderstandings that happen in the hobby. Guys says something the gal gets jealous, mad, always something. Gal says something the guy doesn't like, he gets mad, hurt, dick knocked in the dirt and throws a fit trying to ruin her. Give it all up and move on down the road. Life is way to short to harbor such feelings within the hobby. Yet the vicious circle seems to always continue.

I do believe this becomes the roots to all the bad dark side, feelers getting all bent. Vent do something but don't hold on to shit to long or it will eat you up inside.

WE ARE ALL HUMAN AND ALL HAVE FEELINGS! If a person seeks a hole - plenty are walking the streets that are just that and don't even WANT to know who you are, your number or your email address.

Assuming you know exactly what another is thinking or feeling is a HUGE mistake. Communicate! Ask for clarifications, even then some will see it as drama. If you can't handle the heat, get out of the fire.
I feel very uneffected!

I would think it would have been Substansional more therapeutic to post this themselves?! But what do I know!?
Some of the Words I recognize from a retired provider........ The entire first half is posted elsewhere......

but the rest are actually from a 2nd, separate provider who is also retired........

There are two entirely different personalities within that message....

Just want to point that out...
You realize that this communication is from a provider who was just banned. Prolonging her mistake was not a good idea. Originally Posted by Mokoa
Actually, I didn't know she was banned. I don't know her. Some dude said his friend was in therapy and he asked me if I was willing to post this. It would help her get her feelings off her chest and move on. He emailed me first and I agreed. I have no idea the history of the letter, who she is, why she was banned, what is going on, etc. Some dudes name was in the letter so I took the name out per Eccie guidelines. I was just trying to help someone out. I've posted anonymously in the past for a guy who had sexual issues about tatoos. Hey if I can help someone out, why not?

Again, I'm only the messanger. I didn't write this, but I knew I would be accused of doing so.
  • Mokoa
  • 07-04-2011, 02:57 PM
I have been informed that what I posted is not correct. The provider in question is not banned, just retired.

Sorry for any confusion this may have caused.

Whispers, thanks for the clarification.
I feel very uneffected!

I would think it would have been Substansional more therapeutic to post this themselves?! But what do I know!? Originally Posted by Still Looking
Maybe they did...
The lady who wrote this letter, at least in part, was my ATF. When I saw her post on a thread about retiring Austin ladies on The Site That Shall Not Be Named, I must admit I was a bit stunned. I'm not certain whether I fall into the category of the men she considers friends or not. I certainly hope I am. She always made me feel secure and important when we were together, and allowed me to explore some of my darker sexual fantasies through a unique brand of talk therapy I have yet to see matched in another lady. But I do know that when the tables were turned, and I asked her about her own romantic relationship, a visible change always came over her. In those moments, she appeared both truly with her lover, and truly tortured by her participation in this world. For that reason, I was both saddened and relieved to hear of her sudden departure. She may not realize it, but she was a healer of sorts. I now see differing reports of her current state, some that she is happy, others that she is attempting to recover from this life. From what little I know of her, I believe it's quite possible she's a little of both. I don't believe she was banned from the site, as her handle appears Guested.

In reading through the entire post, though, it does seem the letter is written by at least 2, possibly 3 separate people. You can easily detect a final note to the first portion, and a noticeable change in voice and intonation takes over afterward. The first portion of the letter, as I saw it in its original form, was particularly confusing to me because I don't know whether I am one of the author's friends or just another client to her. I wish I could state with honesty that it didn't bother me in the least, but I cannot. Her words have forced me to take inventory of my own desires and evaluate who I am hurting in the process of fulfilling them.

I'm not certain as to whether I know the additional author(s) of this correspondence. But I can see, as can anyone, that a great deal of pain, resentment and regret is present throughout the entire posting. As a fellow poster stated in Austin Co-Ed, some of these ladies no doubt feel quite alone in their strife and will require a great deal of support and positivity to heal. Through my own experience with therapy, I find both to be essential to living a healthy and productive existence.

I agree that it's best the author(s) move on to something more meaningful and positive for their futures, whether that be love, a new job, a college education or perhaps just a new outlook on life.
Actually, I didn't know she was banned. I don't know her. Some dude said his friend was in therapy and he asked me if I was willing to post this. It would help her get her feelings off her chest and move on. He emailed me first and I agreed. I have no idea the history of the letter, who she is, why she was banned, what is going on, etc. Some dudes name was in the letter so I took the name out per Eccie guidelines. I was just trying to help someone out. I've posted anonymously in the past for a guy who had sexual issues about tatoos. Hey if I can help someone out, why not?

Again, I'm only the messanger. I didn't write this, but I knew I would be accused of doing so. Originally Posted by incognito isis

Your mistake here is in posting 2nd hand information.....

This is already spinning out of control..... Although I personally do not care about any "banned provider" I do care about information being accurate.

Posting information YOU know to be accurate and coming from the original Source or that you take the time to verify yourself is one thing. I have done the same thing myself numerous times over the years.... You just need to realize it is YOUR credibility at stake.....

But posting what some "guy" tells you are words from some other gal..... Well... Thats wrong....

How do you know what HIS agenda is if you do not know the source of the words?

You may not be aware of it but perhaps you COULD have been set up.

Because you have ACTUALLY posted a copy of a thread from a board we are not permitted to discuss.

Which in itself is a bannable offense I am told....

The important thing here is that these are the words of two totally separate RETIRED Providers delivered at different times, with different passion and different motivation....merged together to tell a story...
  • Carl
  • 07-04-2011, 03:27 PM
Maybe they did... Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
HUMMM Interesting???