You People have Hope!

• CJ7
  • 04-29-2013, 10:40 PM
Psssst! It's time you found out. You never were! The fact is, ALL people are God's chosen people. Nothing special about you in that respect. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
well shit .. and JL was on the verge of being the next King Solomon
Whats your point, JL. we have never been "recruiters." Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I just read the article and thought it was interesting for people to contemplate that a former Episcopalian had not only become Jewish but leads a Temple. Perhaps some of the rest was a little over the top.
I apologize.
Anyone who wants me to quit posting in the national sandbox here on ECCIE may do so by making a $1000 contribution to the National Holocaust Museum, then PM me the proof, you may redact your name:

http://www.ushmm.org/support/support/
Psssst! It's time you found out. You never were! The fact is, ALL people are God's chosen people. Nothing special about you in that respect. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
We are all unique and special snowflakes, just like everyone else!
Lots of lives have been lost arguing over who's god is better. I just think it is stupid.
Lots of lives have been lost arguing over who's god is better. I just think it is stupid. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Ironically, so does YHWH.
What makes YHWH more of a god than any other god? C'mon, JL. Tell us.
I continue to find this embarrassing and tasteless.

Could be a conspiracy to commit stupidity, but since when does that require collusion herein?
What makes YHWH more of a god than any other god? C'mon, JL. Tell us. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
If you tell me your God, then I will give you the reasons.
Shut the fuck up, JL.

Obviously, you're NOT from around here.
Shut the fuck up, JL.

Obviously, you're NOT from around here. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You shut the fuck up, pig breath!
Also, I rescind my offer to leave based upon trusting you to make any donations - fuck you.
Offer still stands for other, more intelligent posters than Yssup -shouldn't be too hard to find - he doesn't even recognize his own friends.
Tell you what, JL. Compare and contrast YHWH with any other "god" you choose, and explain why he is better.
Tell you what, JL. Compare and contrast YHWH with any other "god" you choose, and explain why he is better. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Well, he can build the entire universe in only six days...

Just ask Bojulay.
Tell you what, JL. Compare and contrast YHWH with any other "god" you choose, and explain why he is better. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I've always gotten a kick out of Confucius - does he count?
Not technically a "god", but give it go if you want. What makes YHWH a greater god than Confucious?