Racist Seattle Mayor Unleashes Stormtroopers on Peaceful Protestors

CHOP looked to me as

A white group and a black group combine under the banner of BLM.

taring down anything from the old south

But the whites group looks to have made the blacks slaves ta do the dirty work, killing or have another slave kill other blacks, at a higher rate than cops.

Welcome to the CHOP summer of love

as BLM in WNY support CHOP and is ok with riots n looting

So it looks to me that BLM is fighting for the right to kill each other and to be enslaved And loot as slaves at will. making room for statues of their new masters at the same time

mmmm bet most black's are not into that errrr I hope Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
This can and should be distilled down into recognizing that these people are opportunistic racists who hope to pray on the insensibilities of weak people who have been brow beaten into hating themselves.

However this is irrelevant because Orange Man Bad.

God bless mayor Jenny, the carpet muncher.
This can and should be distilled down into recognizing that these people are opportunistic racists who hope to pray on the insensibilities of weak people who have been brow beaten into hating themselves.

However this is irrelevant because Orange Man Bad. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
thanks, whew I need a shower anyways

Whites that protest with or for BLM
some in hope leave me alone
some to be the new masters
sick but some I not human and to be a slave to slaves

most blacks I know would not buy this
few I know of mmm like on icky most well not buy this

I'm just a white guy that will not bow to anyone and will not let anyone bow to me

Obama bowing to other head of states not a good thing IMHO
Orange Man Bad in the view of many. But seems ta not BOW
Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right. Whew
Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right. Whew Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
George Orwell's fictional novel has been more accurate than the CDC, WHO, and Fauci.
George Orwell's fictional novel has been more accurate than the CDC, WHO, and Fauci. Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
How's that working for Demented Don???

How's that working for Demented Don??? Originally Posted by Zollner
I don't think it's working for anyone.
I don't think it's working for anyone. Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
Def not Demented Don....your 'glorious leader' you wax apologist for.....js
Def not Demented Don....your 'glorious leader' you wax apologist for.....js Originally Posted by Zollner

I never mentioned Trump, yet you seem to be stuck on repeat.
Zollner whats youre plan if Trump wins again?
You didn't ask my opinion so I'll share my thought anyway.

I'm starting to think trump WILL NOT accept the nomination at the RNC. It's his best ticket to save face. He won't quit (due to his pride) and he sure as hell doesn't want to lose (due to his ego).
I think he'll say nobody loves me and I'm not wasting my time "saving this country" anymore. It's his perfect (pun intended) opportunity to walk away with, in his opinion, his head held high.

However, at some point close to Biden's inauguration, he will have to resign. Even if it's just a day or two before Biden gets the keys to the oval. But he has to resign so Pence has time to pardon him for any crimes he has committed while in office.
I never mentioned Trump, yet you seem to be stuck on repeat. Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
Bad case of TDS.... and he's gonna have it a few years longer...

I'm starting to think trump WILL NOT accept the nomination at the RNC. It's his best ticket to save face. He won't quit (due to his pride) and he sure as hell doesn't want to lose (due to his ego).
I think he'll say nobody loves me and I'm not wasting my time "saving this country" anymore. It's his perfect (pun intended) opportunity to walk away with, in his opinion, his head held high.

However, at some point close to Biden's inauguration, he will have to resign. Even if it's just a day or two before Biden gets the keys to the oval. But he has to resign so Pence has time to pardon him for any crimes he has committed while in office. Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
This is a great post woody, and anyone who suggests that you should readjust your tin foil hat in response to it is a racist.

Mayor Jenny 2020

However, at some point close to Biden's inauguration, he will have to resign. Even if it's just a day or two before Biden gets the keys to the oval. But he has to resign so Pence has time to pardon him for any crimes he has committed while in office. Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
What a creative fantasy. You should send it to the op-ed department at the NY Times.
What a creative fantasy. You should send it to the op-ed department at the NY Times. Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
Not delusional enough for the New York Times plus woody doesn't explicitly accuse every white male in America of genocidal racism.

Mayor Jen 2020
What a creative fantasy. You should send it to the op-ed department at the NY Times. Originally Posted by Willie Wanker

I would but my ego is stopping me. There's always the chance that he will have enough cheats in his playbook that he knows he can win with.

Also, let us not forget his executive power to declare the election fraudulent. Control of the house and gaining control of the senate is of utmost importance!

Happy 4th. I'm going to put my Patriotic hat on now for the weekend.