A Big Bucks Contest for the Ladies (and the men who think they know them)

Y'all trying to set T up for failure Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Or a BJ only session........
You can't quit. We love your spidey reviews Originally Posted by UtrSkr
London would make #200 memorable........ijs
drive to san antonio and see VIP latina barbie. she is an amazing time and a beautiful young lady....
Santana Harper fits that bill my man......She's a freak in all the ways we love..... rocking body...... Cool as hell..... pic and vid friendly

I'm sure I have more..... report back later. Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
Got an approval yesterday to go see Santana Harper this Tuesday. Looking forward to this meeting.
You playahs who write about leaving and quitting - what is your alternative? More wife experience? Wanking? Celibacy? Please explain. The way I see it - there is no alternative. Like the old Porsche ads - "... there is no substitute ..." I"ll quit this when my heart stops beating or I find that entirely mythical completely satisfying committed SO relationship (which will occur about when I win the lottery, so it will all be good then).
Ashley anders if u have not seen her.
I wish I could pick your winner, as I could use the help in seeing someone. Since my experiences pale in comparison to you and DED, I'll do a little research and throw in a name I'd like to see too. Nothing says we have to have experienced the lady to recommend her. Damn, knowing who you haven't seen would help!
You playahs who write about leaving and quitting - what is your alternative? More wife experience? Wanking? Celibacy? Please explain. The way I see it - there is no alternative. Like the old Porsche ads - "... there is no substitute ..." I"ll quit this when my heart stops beating or I find that entirely mythical completely satisfying committed SO relationship (which will occur about when I win the lottery, so it will all be good then). Originally Posted by NorthWood
Yeah, all of the above!
  • rwksl
  • 01-19-2013, 10:59 PM
I nominate Valerie...don't want the prize, just want to read the review.
Ok I took the time to go back through all of your reviews and noticed that there was not one of Ashley Anders. I have know Ashley for years through her name changes as she has grown into legendary status as a provider. For one to have truly said that they have been a part of the provider scene in the Houston area, it is incomplete for them to have never seen her. There is a reason that she is a legend and if there were a Hall of Fame she would have been one of the first voted in. You must complete your experience with the best so that it would be impossible to leave on a better note and you would know when you look back on your experiences that you went out on top. Just like the guys that retire after winning the Super Bowl. There is no where else to go afterwards.
Ashley Anders, AllofAmber, and Puerto Rican Sandra all at the same time. That would be the way I would want to go out. Getting a boner just thinking about it
I nominate Valerie...don't want the prize, just want to read the review. Originally Posted by rwksl
Heh