Sexy Socials In Dallas!!

• Kmac
  • 03-06-2014, 03:34 PM
I'm all in! Great idea!
Lets get it done.
Great idea. I am in...
What could possibly go wrong?
Originally Posted By Boltfan -What could possibly go wrong?
To quote the mayor of Hiroshima on 08-06-1945 at 8:16am - "What the fuck was that?"
Count me in as well...Would love to join!
I am in as well sounds like fun.Put me down on the list.
Back at Jessica Jade!
Originally Posted by Jessica Jade
very good idea I would like to take part in .Let me know something,Morgan
Hey Guys,

I know the "socials" that are held in various cities are private events hosted by individuals and are in no way associated with this site.

That being said, it would be great if there were more socials here in Dallas. They are a great opportunity for providers to meet each other and potential clients. I have been to a few and they were kind of fun. I shook some hands and chatted over a few drinks. Maybe it is just me but every minute of every social I have attended, the only thought running through my mind is, "When and where are we all going to start fucking?" I mean, you are here, I am here...

It never happens and I think it is a shame. A friend and I have been looking into a vacation rental for an all night anything goes party...kind of like a swingers party except way better. Of course proper screening would be necessary and I am not encouraging any kind of illegal activity.

I am encouraging a get together in a private setting in which ladies are free to dress as sexy as they feel and everyone is free to get caught up in whatever moment they find themselves in.

To me, that sounds like a real social. I just want to know what you guys think. THIS IS NOT AN INVITATION TO ANYTHING! I am looking forward to hearing your thoughts. Thanks!

Morgan Originally Posted by !!Sexy Erotic Morgan
Sounds great.I'm in Strut3838
Count me in as a participant.
Let me know...I'm in...
  • Brot
  • 03-09-2014, 08:49 AM
Sounds interesting.
Take it underground with a small group of trusted friends and make it happen! Key words here are UNDERGROUND and SMALL . Now if one of those friends just happens to be a doomsday prepper and has an underground compound, BAM!!! Laissez les bons temps rouler!

Interesting possibilities.......a lot will depend on the timing, please keep me posted on developments.