HOW long for VERIFICATION

That's fine. More fun for girls like me who will see you no matter how much you weigh or what you look like.
well, something's working for her.. she has 5 "yes" reviews from slim, cut, pre-payers in less than 2 weeks!
  • L.A.
  • 09-09-2014, 12:48 PM
well, something's working for her.. she has 5 "yes" reviews from slim, cut, pre-payers in less than 2 weeks! Originally Posted by Chung Tran
All 5 reviews are listed as Outcall. I think the deposit was only for incall.
I would think it would make sense for a deposit for outcall but no need for a deposit for incall.
I wanna put a deposit in her mouth.

Is that on the menu?

That's fine. More fun for girls like me who will see you no matter how much you weigh or what you look like. Originally Posted by Jillian Price
God bless your heart. Fat ugly men like me thank you for that attitude.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...660&highlight=

No men 40lbs overweight or uncut!

You just eliminated about 80% of the fucktards on here! Originally Posted by Prime Time
Dang it, I'm being eliminated for two reasons. Now I know how the AA brothers trying to visit Christina feel . . .

Thank God there are 600 other providers that don't care.
Dang it, I'm being eliminated for two reasons. Now I know how the AA brothers trying to visit Christina feel . . .

Thank God there are 600 other providers that don't care. Originally Posted by Barrymccockinner

Big difference from one girl with an obesity policy versus god knows how many with an NBA policy. I'm not overweight but her appointment procedures alone would deter me from seeing her. I'll standby for the first alert that comes for NCNS after someone pre paid.