Dallas AMPs differ from Houston AMPs

Referred to or known as the Old Chinatown, its located east of Downtown Houston and north of Interstate 45 (Gulf Freeway). It is between the George R. Brown Convention Center and the East End district.
The Old Chinatown, an area within East Downtown bounded by U.S. Route 59, Preston Street, St. Joseph Parkway, and Dowling Street, is the older of the two Houston Chinatowns.
Jessica at NY NY OMG!!!!!!!!!
Never been to Dallas, but lived in SF Bay area for almost 20 years. Whether AMP, AAMP, or Indy, top providers in looks and service were KP.
KP not only meticulous with hygiene, but also every aspect of their bodies, and always willing to go the extra mile. A close 2nd were Vietnamese providers, although much fewer in number and found only in AMP. Chinese found in AAMP, much younger than what you see here in Houston in AMP, probably FOB. Choices and options galore between SF and SJ. Houston has Latina providers, almost unheard of in SF Bay Area.
^^^ agree. I also prefer Bay Area AAMP to Dallas AMP. Younger girls and 2x is included.
I’ve lived in Dallas and LA. Traveled to SF. Done many AMPs in all three. Most action in LA is now in apartments. SF is tops in my AMP book, followed by Dalls. Dallas girls are generally a little older than the Cali girls.

I have my regular spot in Htown, but the gals are 40-50, and don’t offer the table shower experience. There were a couple, 7* and another out further west that were on par with any in Dallas or Cali, but both were put down by LE.

I usually hit up Bali, Jade or Red Rose in Dallas. Can’t really duplicate the experience here any more, sadly.
I have to agree with my good friend TB2U. First of all, the original poster is that dick wipe WW. Even if it wasn't, who cares is Dallas or SF or LA or Waco, Texas has the best spa's??? We live in Houston. Why do we bitch and moan about something we don't have access to or at least daily access to??? I have been to a Dallas AMP and found it to be no different fundamentally than what the H-Town spas used to be (notice I said used to be). Sure, I guess it is nice to know about these activities, locations and providers in other cities... but WTF good does it do us here? Why don't we keep the discussion of what is at hand mainly, H-Town AMP/Spa's?!

Another beef I have is when guys come on the board about every six months and complain about the increase in provider prices. I remember when I first started hobbying back in '99, you could get good to even excellent quality providers for $$ or less. Let's stop lamenting about things the way the used to be and things half way across the US. Let's concentrate on our own backyard.
I am in between Dallas and Houston, I need to find a place.
I have to agree with my good friend TB2U. First of all, the original poster is that dick wipe WW. Even if it wasn't, who cares is Dallas or SF or LA or Waco, Texas has the best spa's??? We live in Houston. Why do we bitch and moan about something we don't have access to or at least daily access to??? I have been to a Dallas AMP and found it to be no different fundamentally than what the H-Town spas used to be (notice I said used to be). Sure, I guess it is nice to know about these activities, locations and providers in other cities... but WTF good does it do us here? Why don't we keep the discussion of what is at hand mainly, H-Town AMP/Spa's?!

Another beef I have is when guys come on the board about every six months and complain about the increase in provider prices. I remember when I first started hobbying back in '99, you could get good to even excellent quality providers for $$ or less. Let's stop lamenting about things the way the used to be and things half way across the US. Let's concentrate on our own backyard. Originally Posted by MaxShaft
^^^^reason why Houston's spa scene is so bad. He rewards shitty service. Stupid old man!
Dallas has Indo/Pak Indys, actually you’ll have to go north to Richardson. Hairy Curry kitty of the Patel clan. Originally Posted by mikemendez
^^^^^BS of course. It's difficult to find those types unless you are in that country or if the girl is white-washed and probably selling it deep in the city at deep in the city outrageous prices.
I left a Dallas amp once cause it smelled like piss. And it was supposed to be one of the good places.

Also, while there are hot Koreans at the Dallas amps they also have plenty of filler (old as hell providers). Older ladies that they try to throw on you. Plus poor lighting and horny dudes means they probably get away with that pretty often.

Imagine thinking Dallas doesn't have a shit ton of minorities just like Houston. Like it's Iceland or some shit like that... Come on now... Originally Posted by eXe

They throw the old gals on you because they can smell Houston on you. Houstonians like them granny types.

Dallas has a shit ton of minority hookers especially if they are relatively young and physically fit because white dudes with money like to blow money on that shit. Just because most of the population is white it doesn't mean that minority pussy has no demand whatsoever.
That many in Chinatown on Bellaire Blvd, plus there is a second Chinatown in Houston, in case someone is wondering. Originally Posted by mikemendez
Who cares? Inside the loop is mostly all white and they want to keep it that way.
Doesn't Bellaire Blvd itself have at least that many AMPS here? Originally Posted by FozzyTheBear
Most Chinatown AMPs (deep inside) are legit places that may offer hjs. However, there are a few grannies that will go all the way. Stick with the incall girls (look younger but still old as hell) or get a plate of noodles at one of those Asian restaurants if you find yourself in the heart of Chinatown.
SteveJamesLives you sound like a troll and WolfWhistle and the count down starts...NOW!
I feel honored... I have finally been personally attacked by Wolf Whistle. Now I'm in the same league as my friend Slitlikr.
SteveJamesLives you sound like a troll and WolfWhistle and the count down starts...NOW! Originally Posted by DarthMaul
Sounds like DarthAboutToGetHisBlackAssMaul ed is all pissed and taking a vengeance call because troll slash WW struck a nerve with the comment about fake mod boy Wakeup AKA THE WORST TROLL IN ECCIE and Saint Corruptor. Everyone knows that Eccie sucks like shit and made up of trolls, pimps, loudmouth blacks, histrionic hispanics, trafficking Asians, and other unfit types. Most of the reviews are for unsavory flavors or minorities. It's BP revisited.