Taking off work for 2 weeks

Good for you wifey! We all need to take a break once in a while...

Love ya!
I"ll miss you. I want to try and see you when you come back!
Ruby, sometimes it's best to just say "I'm going on vacation see you in two weeks bon voyage!!" ~It's just shuts the rumor mill up. Originally Posted by incognito isis
yeah i should have said something like that..

I know, I know. I've had a lot of bs going on. :/ I'll text ya in the a.m. for some chit chat. Thank you baby girl. <3 Yes, I remember. HOW COULD I FORGET!!!!!! Originally Posted by Naughty Nali
you havent texted me yet! lol JK

Take all the time you need Ruby. You are a super sweet girl and I will see you when you return. Originally Posted by 1bubba1
thank you

Good for you wifey! We all need to take a break once in a while...

Love ya! Originally Posted by KinkyNasty
love ya too hubby! Thank you.

I"ll miss you. I want to try and see you when you come back! Originally Posted by sharkman29
Yeah that can happen
hey you never texted me back! lol..anyways i love your new picture..lets make plans when i am back to work....REMEMBER? Originally Posted by rubyred
I know, I know. I've had a lot of bs going on. :/ I'll text ya in the a.m. for some chit chat. Thank you baby girl. <3 Yes, I remember. HOW COULD I FORGET!!!!!! Originally Posted by Naughty Nali
What y'all planning, Hmmmm? Well, whatever it is, I hope it involves ME!
Can I 'er, uh, ah communicate with you some too Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Anytime ;-)
TCB in one so young? Kudos to you. Can't wait for your return.
hey you never texted me back! lol..anyways i love your new picture..lets make plans when i am back to work....REMEMBER? Originally Posted by rubyred
yall are killin me
Ruby and Nali planning something together? Invite me.
Ruby and Nali planning something together? Invite me. Originally Posted by superstud11
But....... You've already invited us. Now we just have to wait babycakes. 2 weeks is an awful long time. Sigh.
What y'all planning, Hmmmm? Well, whatever it is, I hope it involves ME! Originally Posted by KinkyNasty
Oh, it's going to be ALL about you
I'm under Nali!
Kinky your ass better write a review of that one
I am having to take off work for 2 weeks....more or less.

SO i will be turning my phone off...
(I am letting everybody know so you dont think im ignoring you lol)

Will update - when I am back to work.

THANK YOU..
Until next time

Originally Posted by rubyred
Ladies, this is how you do business. Be upfront and honest and let everybody know what is going on and why nobody can get in touch with you.

Smart move!
Ladies, this is how you do business. Be upfront and honest and let everybody know what is going on and why nobody can get in touch with you.

Smart move! Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
thats what i was aiming for! thank you