The Retirement Scam!

Once they retire, they should be banned for at least 6 months before coming back.
I retired once from seeing providers for a few months and then discovered that I had all these extra funds and didn't know what to do with it, so I came back out of retirement. Life is good.
may some should retire from posting under duplicate handles.
You should retire from posting, I agree, and get some reviews under your belt. You have been here too long too only have 4 reviews! Your finally on to something!
I've noticed that also....
So many ladies say they are retiring but then show up some time later. I think it could be the obvious, they are saying that to drum up business. And when things are slow, some women will say and even do just about anything to get business.

On the flip side, I think many women have conflicting feelings about providing. They fantasize about retiring. Many suffer from burn outs. So they make a decision to retire and let the world know. They are genuinely sincere about retiring. Then after a week(s) or month(s) the bills come and you are still unemployed, OR you see how your not going to be making 200,300,400 per hour at a civie job, so you go right back to providing. Reality hits you and you realize the perks of providing. The grass is always greener, so they say. But once you get to the other side, it rarely ever is.
I agree, but some do it just for fast cash. That's not fair to the ones that really retire.
Once they retire, they should be banned for at least 6 months before coming back. Originally Posted by ibechill
++++111...I so agree !!!
I agree, but some do it just for fast cash. That's not fair to the ones that really retire. Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston

I agree! But in the hobby, people tell tall tales all the time. It's just the nature of the beast IMO. As long as your not hurting anyone, I don't see any real harm. After so many "I'm retiring" lines, the fellas are gunna realize your full of it. Also, I think some say they are retiring for fear of something. For example, they are in fear because they are being stalked. So they take a breather for a few weeks to get the stalker off their tail, then come back when the air is cleared.

It could be a million reasons why ladies say they are retiring. Maybe they are just having a bad day, or week.
I agree with KN ladies, man i miss Italia, what an elegant, passionate, beautiful, french kissing Lady
WHY do some ladies SCREAM "I'm going to retire book me now!"? And then just show up 1 week later..... Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston

Wow ...

So you call what you do with your OWN stable of providers a SCAM ... No suprise at all.

You started your scam here ....

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=164008

and 3 months later you are still going ....

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=201450

Tonia is not going anywhere ..... it's a Sofia Scam
Brooke has a point Sofia.
I must say, I think you hit the nail on the head.
GP makes a great point as well, like the old department stores that have "going out of business sales" every week, just to be open Monday Morning with business as usual. Sooner or later, it gets old, and people catch on to the scam.

I really believe that what the majority of Hobbyist want is just an honest representation of the Lady they are going to be with.
Usually the ones that really are retiring don't post anything about it and just fade away.
Usually the ones that really are retiring don't post anything about it and just fade away. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
^^^^
Exactly this.

I've seen ALOT of girls retire and I don't recall any of them actually announce it to anyone.

Usually the ones who feel the need to announce their big retirement are grasping for attention and $$$.

And don't worry guys we're actively searching for the new Lana Mendes. Yvonne, I think filled her shoes pretty nicely for a while, but sadly she's since moved on as well. It's almost summer time and please believe we will be turning up the heat once again.
WHY do some ladies SCREAM "I'm going to retire book me now!"? And then just show up 1 week later..... Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
Excellent question:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=20988

I imagine it's the same reason that some start numerous pointless threads...they need the money.