If she is willing to offer what you want...what is it?

Sterly...
That is a good mix! Candle wax can be fun! I used to be afraid of it until I was at a swingers event and someone pulled it out. I enjoyed it immensely! Same with fire play. Very erotic.
I've known a fair number of men who did not consider themselves into bdsm stuff that like the things you list. I think it is a matter of a person's definition of "vanilla". To some, I'm far, far from vanilla. However, I'm sure there are groups who would consider me plain vanilla - not even the kind with the little specks in it. Originally Posted by JxnBiLady

True Tess-i have been experimenting with candle wax...its cool!!
bbbjnqns, cim, duo. these would be different
Sterly...
That is a good mix! Candle wax can be fun! I used to be afraid of it until I was at a swingers event and someone pulled it out. I enjoyed it immensely! Same with fire play. Very erotic. Originally Posted by JxnBiLady
True Tess-i have been experimenting with candle wax...its cool!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Damn, Tess... I think I was at that same event... with the fire play!! Way cool!!!

Smooch!

Lea
I guess my thoughts are if it feels good and agreeable to both parties do it, if it does not feel good and provide enjoyment for both don't. Sometimes just getting next to someone's naked body and touching and feeling can be a big turn on. Others times, may want to push the envelope a little further with bsdm, foreign languages, etc.. Big key is both are agreeable and spontaneity is always great!

OR i might wanna watch the girl with another guy.. then have my turn.. then watch again.. my turn again.. etc... about 5 times.. lol Originally Posted by bradly
Now THAT'S what I'm talkin' about! You're a man who speaks my language Brad
my theory---as long as its not painful{except for a little light spankings...lol}....ITS ALL GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!