Another of M T Brain Socket's "kinder, gentler, lefty-loos" threatened to chop up a Republican and his family.

I looked before his name was released. You just posted whatever you saw on one of your right wing sites. But go ahead and try to make yourself look smart LOL! Originally Posted by MT Pockets
WKBO is an ABC affiliate, M T Brain Socket.
WKBO is an ABC affiliate, M T Brain Socket. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
And that has a bearing on what? They are also a Fox affiliate. You know this guy may have been the guy that did the Bowling Green massacre! I am glad they finally caught him. LOL! Man you are a fucking idiot.
And that has a bearing on what? They are also a Fox affiliate. You know this guy may have been the guy that did the Bowling Green massacre! I am glad they finally caught him. LOL! Man you are a fucking idiot. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
You voted for hildebeest, M T Brain Socket. Bigger idiots than you have never been born M T brain Socket.
You voted for hildebeest, M T Brain Socket. Bigger idiots than you have never been born M T brain Socket.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Actually I did not vote for her and you avoided answering my question once again.
Actually I did not vote for her and you avoided answering my question once again. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Your hildebeest "#Grubered" ass is just too stupid to understand the answer, M T Brain Socket.
I don't think your ignore button is working. Then again neither is your brain. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Are YOUR hands AND LIPS still working overtime for LUBED WIDE ASS ? !!!
I guess there's a reason why MT Pockets is MT Brainless.
I guess there's a reason why MT Pockets is MT Brainless. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

he is a fat bloated sack of protoplasm

bahahahahahaahahahahhaahaaaaaa aa
Are YOUR hands AND LIPS still working overtime for LUBED WIDE ASS ? !!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Still caterwauling for your lover Luke I see. LOL!
I guess there's a reason why MT Pockets is MT Brainless. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I noticed all of you Trump dick lickers like to play with nicknames. I know a lot of men name their own penis but naming folks that you would like to have in your mouth is new to me.

I could make fun of yours but come on, its Dilbert already. You do know what a "Dilbert" is don't you?
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Dilbert

Look, its you with Drumpf!
he is a fat bloated sack of protoplasm

bahahahahahaahahahahhaahaaaaaa aa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
So I guess I can type anything I want and you can not see it. I would say you are merely a Lipoma on IB's ass. At least he does does not hide behind a feigned ignore button. You rank right about the same level the Lusty the Chuffer and Gey Rey if you ask me. No independent thoughts and always riding on someones coattail.
I noticed all of you Trump dick lickers like to play with nicknames. I know a lot of men name their own penis but naming folks that you would like to have in your mouth is new to me.

I could make fun of yours but come on, its Dilbert already. You do know what a "Dilbert" is don't you?
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Dilbert

Look, its you with Drumpf!
Originally Posted by MT Pockets

my name is pretty obvious. LOL. I am a big fan of scott adam's dilbert comic strip. Its been my alias since the strip first came out.
my name is pretty obvious. LOL. I am a big fan of scott adam's dilbert comic strip. Its been my alias since the strip first came out. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I understand. Kinda like the guy that called himself "Stainer" in "She's out of my league" Hell that could be you as well around here. LOL! I can see by "owning it" you minimize the shame. Good on you!