The top ten reasons you should swallow

9. It doesn't taste THAT bad. Really. You've eaten worse, I guarantee it. It tastes way better than beer, for example. Originally Posted by DallasRain
Hmm, having snowballed once or twice, I'll disagree. Talking Bud, Coors, or Miller, hell yeah. Talking GOOD beer, no fucking way. Sexier than good beer, yes, but better tasting than GOOD beer? Not.
Between Dallas top 10 list and Ms Athena corrupting me in Houston at end of June.. I fear Ill return from Houston an official cum slut. Someone hold me!! I am skeered!! Originally Posted by LusciousLacy

lol sexy lady....after Ms athena corrupts you in Htown,I am gonna corrupt you in OKC or dallas next!
Cum cum the magical juice, the more I shoot the more you use, the more you use the better I feel, so let me fill your mouth whenever you kneel! Originally Posted by angusranch
Cum play is fun play....her cum, my cum we all cum...enjoy the cum, life's too short to put limitations on fun or cum....
I love love love
to share snowballs[cum i owe you one!}......let it spray on my face/body/chin or tits........and I also swallow
wherever you want to put it is good with me!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Dallas I know you do and I'll be waiting to collect....
Lacy I will volunteer as your test subject for Dallas.
lol sexy lady....after Ms athena corrupts you in Htown,I am gonna corrupt you in OKC or dallas next! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Ill start my B12 regimen and eat my wheaties to prepare!!!! Let me know when !!

Lacy I will volunteer as your test subject for Dallas. Originally Posted by MasterBaiter1996
Sorry sugar muffin! Im saving that cherry for Houston and Ms Athena!!
Yes Ms Lacy is to lose her CIM cherry here in Houston with me......Now who is the lucky boy that gets to donate his Cum for this event??? Making a list and checking it twice.....there is only ONE spot open for this event!!!!
My girl of 6 years sucked me dry today, first time she has put her lips over my ejaculating cock, but then went to bathroom to deal with it.

I'm working on her.
I'm a big recycler...so if the lady receiving my load is up to the task we can both swallow some of it!
Absolutely love it. One of my favorite things!!!!
This thread is a total win. It should be the first thing that comes up on the home page
This thread is a total win. It should be the first thing that comes up on the home page Originally Posted by bj hunter

LOL Spoken like a true Cum lover...........YUM YUM!!
9. It doesn't taste THAT bad. Really. You've eaten worse, I guarantee it. It tastes way better than beer, for example. Originally Posted by DallasRain
Though, I have yet to taste mine (or anyone else's for that matter), I can't imagine that it is anywhere near as bad as some girls make it out to be. Hell, I'll try it if that gets a girl to take it down.

5. It encourages reciprocity.
... ... ...
1. He'll be so damn grateful. Originally Posted by DallasRain
So very true. Just do this one little thing for me and then you've got me by the balls, so to speak, and there is very little I won't do for you at that point.
  • cbh
  • 05-31-2012, 12:28 PM
I love the way you ladies think
I love love love
to share snowballs[cum i owe you one!}......let it spray on my face/body/chin or tits........and I also swallow

wherever you want to put it is good with me!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
I love the way you think.