Pelosi Home Breakin Real Question

They still haven’t found that young thing whose head was in ole Paul’s lap when he got all liquored up and hit another car.

Just like the family of Mary Joe Kopekne, she will be well compensated for the rest of her days.
Supposedly it was his cell, that was charging in the bathroom.
Supposedly it was his cell, that was charging in the bathroom. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme

Is that the way rich people do it because I can't think of a single reason to charge ones phone in the place where you shit.
I think its obvious what was taking place. It looks like something went wrong in the process and he had to call police. We will never know the full truth.
I think its obvious what was taking place. It looks like something went wrong in the process and he had to call police. We will never know the full truth. Originally Posted by raild@1964

But then when the police do get there and Pelosi meets them at the door to let them in, he doesn't step outside ( according to reports, body cam would prove this ) he moves back into the house and towards his assailant.

And why the hell didn't he tell police in his phone call that there was an intruder and instead of a "friend", also being reported and could be cleared up by listening to the phone call.

I don't know about "obvious" but there sure as hell was something we are not being told for a second time concerning Paul Pelosi.