They begged me to foooking come back! Mod Ties!

^ exhibit A. Shit starter Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

if you say so.
I want the shinepro back...on vacation.
Welcome back Shine. I dont venture round these parts too much anymore. I was losing brain cells wasting my time with idiots Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Yet here you are...
Yet here you are... Originally Posted by boardman
What part of not too much is hard to understand? Face palm.
mod ties ..

I smell a bullshit liar in this thread. The mods aren't going to beg any problem user to come back.
What part of not too much is hard to understand? Face palm. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

If you know it's costing you brain cells that you're running low on already then why come back at all?
Isn't that kind of like drinking anti-freeze because it was sweet the last time you tried it and almost died?

If you know it's costing you brain cells that you're running low on already then why come back at all?
Isn't that kind of like drinking anti-freeze because it was sweet the last time you tried it and almost died?
Originally Posted by boardman

sis chaps has been banned how many times......shine has been banned how many times?

Neither one of these head cases are worth the time it takes to type a reply.
sis chaps has been banned how many times......shine has been banned how many times?

Neither one of these head cases are worth the time it takes to type a reply. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN

I would agree but I also would be remiss if I failed to recognize the entertainment value, to me, of exposing their stupidity and fuckery when it tickles my fancy.
After all, this board is all about me...
^^^ Another Boardman experience is due don'cha think?

As for sl/sc, shinepro, pxmcc, solider boy and FFF, those who know, know they are all from the same wissard (misspelled for a reason) behind the curtain. The foregoing is my opinion.
^^^ Another Boardman experience is due don'cha think?

As for sl/sc, shinepro, pxmcc, solider boy and FFF, those who know, know they are all from the same wissard (misspelled for a reason) behind the curtain. The foregoing is my opinion. Originally Posted by PhantomofTheOpera

You know, you have to wonder about some retard sitting behind a computer keeping up with all these personas. Pretty pathetic I should think.
I challenge anyone who begged this idiot to return to identify themselves.... Originally Posted by boardman
Not me! I feel dumber for reading this
Guess Italia got bored? toodlez hey?
Not me! I feel dumber for reading this Originally Posted by ZantannaParella
I have heard from a reliable foooking source dat you look nothing like your pictures so if I was you I would be more foooking concerned about keeping folks from walking away once da get to da door. Jus another reason why I foooking say most reviews are foooking horseshit. I also would stop being a follower. Just my foooking two cents. Tooodlez....
I have heard from a reliable foooking source dat you look nothing like your pictures so if I was you I would be more foooking concerned about keeping folks from walking away once da get to da door. Jus another reason why I foooking say most reviews are foooking horseshit. I also would stop being a follower. Just my foooking two cents. Tooodlez.... Originally Posted by shinepro
Well dat reliable source who is prob a figment of your imagination is full of shit. Lol. I don’t miss represent myself Eva. Unlike some people (cough cough Shine) who has a mandle. And for someone who cant get banned you sure are banned a lot. Bet you were checking here daily to see if you could come back on. Sad really. And I’m sure you get pussy all the time. All ya gotta do is play with yourself. Glad u don’t charge yourself! That would be taking the multiple personalities thing a bit too far