Wally Wrold is in deep do do ..

"Chink" products? You racist fascist mother fucking bigoted asshole - you need sensitivity training by the Missouri Department of Clown Diversity and Sensitivity. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Go fuck yourself, as if you'll ever get any sweet Israeli pussy IN THE UNLIKELY EVENT that you actually move there. Your disk is probably as limp as your wit. Probably comes from too many nights sleeping in your car on the streets of Highland Park.
Go fuck yourself, as if you'll ever get any sweet Israeli pussy IN THE UNLIKELY EVENT that you actually move there. Your disk is probably as limp as your wit. Probably comes from too many nights sleeping in your car on the streets of Highland Park. Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
Fuck off and let Timmy Boy ram a lama his ding dong right up your ass, you faggotty mother fucking piece of shit.
  • CJ7
  • 08-16-2013, 12:06 PM
You realize that story is over a year old?

And walmart shares are up 50% from that story date? Originally Posted by Whirlaway

no, I didn't ... mea culpa

I was reading about Walmart and Cisco dragging down the market yesterday and used THE GOOGLE ... the link I posted was the end result of my lack of attention to dates