President Trump Fires Secretary of State Rex Tillerson.....

More than a few folks think Putin has a sex tape of Trump... Originally Posted by WTF
Daayyuumm! You mean Cody Shearer didn't find it yet? What the fuck is wrong with that asshole? Hildebeest and the DNC have given him millions of dollars to crisscross Eastern Europe and track down that elusive pee tape!

How much longer will they keep Cody on the payroll?

"Cody Shearer, an American political operative with ties to the Democratic Party, has been crisscrossing Eastern Europe for more than six months to secure the purported kompromat from a different Russian, said people familiar with the efforts, speaking on the condition of anonymity to avoid damaging their relationship with him."

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/09/u...sia-trump.html
nancy pelosi when trump picked tillerson as his Sec of State

"he's too close to and a friend of putin"

nancy pelosi when trump got rid of tillerson:

"tillerson was too tough on putin so trump got rid of him"
  • WTF
  • 03-14-2018, 05:19 PM
Nevethadabrain to bad Trump did not change his view of Putin like Rex did.

lustyladybot , Putin has the sex tape.

nancy pelosi when trump picked tillerson as his Sec of State

"he's too close to and a friend of putin"

nancy pelosi when trump got rid of tillerson:

"tillerson was too tough on putin so trump got rid of him" Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
The Republicans should make up millions of bumper stickers saying......"A Vote For The Democrats Is A Vote For Nancy"
  • WTF
  • 03-14-2018, 05:29 PM
The Republicans should make up millions of bumper stickers saying......"A Vote For The Democrats Is A Vote For Nancy" Originally Posted by Jackie S
2010 & 2014 all over again.

Jackie, you just have to sit back and cross your fingers that the Dems don't take the House.

Trump will be making deals left and right with'em!
2010 & 2014 all over again.

Jackie, you just have to sit back and cross your fingers that the Dems don't take the House.

Trump will be making deals left and right with'em! Originally Posted by WTF
Of course he will. He is President of the United States.

His job is first and foremost to govern. Which he is doing quite well, despite the never ending barrage from the Main Stream Media, Pop Culture, Hollywood, the Democrats, and the Never Trumpers.

Think how well he could with just a small bit of cooperation.

His job is first and foremost to govern. Which he is doing quite well, despite the never ending barrage from the Main Stream Media, Pop Culture, Hollywood, the Democrats, and the Never Trumpers.

Think how well he could with just a small bit of cooperation. Originally Posted by Jackie S

Is that what you said and did when Obama became President?
Well. apparently Tillerson was a complete disaster according to that "unbiased" site Vox ...

https://www.vox.com/world/2018/3/13/...ate-department

Rex Tillerson has been fired. Experts say he did damage that could last “a generation.”

Tillerson was “one of the worst secretaries of state” in modern history, according to experts from across the political spectrum.

By Zack Beauchamp@zackbeauchampzack@vox.com Mar 13, 2018, 8:54am EDT

not gonna bother to cut/paste the article. i'm surprised this VOX homotard didn't figure out some way to totally blame Trump here, but he actually places most of the blame on tillerson.

gotdam! never thought i'd see VOX do that eh?!?!?!

bahhahaaaaaaaa

Tillerson as a pick for Sec of State seemed to have a lot going for it. a guy that ran a behemoth international company with many connections .. including Putin and Russia .. had a lot going for it. the reaction as noted by VOX was mixed, but he was not universally panned.

as we all know ... managing the Government isn't like running a huge corporation. too bad. it should be. but that's another tread eh?

Trump's cabinet picks have trended away from establishment bureaucrats for obvious reasons .... these are the idiots that caused Government to be bloated and inefficient to begin with.

that tillerson wanted to slim down the State Dept. and failed isn't really a surprise. it's like taking over a failing company and having to hand out pink slips. that never helps morale but it does help the bottom line.
Personally i would rather trump fire SESSIONS if anyone has to go.
Nevethadabrain to bad Trump did not change his view of Putin like Rex did.

lustyladybot , Putin has the sex tape.

. Originally Posted by WTF
I have to commend you

in the past here was always a deep chasm between your posts and your self proclaimed function of being grand arbiter

of late you have refrained from claiming nonpartisanship
Personally i would rather trump fire SESSIONS if anyone has to go. Originally Posted by garhkal
I just have some sort of feeling that sessions is quietly working within the system and that ultimately people will be held accountable in what has been the exposure of the vast obama corruption of the doj and fbi

but I could be wrong
  • WTF
  • 03-15-2018, 09:01 AM
I just have some sort of feeling that sessions is quietly working within the system and that ultimately people will be held accountable in what has been the exposure of the vast obama corruption of the doj and fbi

but I could be wrong Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Yes and you could have some sort of feeling that you have an 160 plus IQ and a 10 inch dick.
Yes and you could have some sort of feeling that you have an 160 plus IQ and a 10 inch dick. Originally Posted by WTF
That ten inch dick is a little shy of the mark

The other, yeah
  • WTF
  • 03-15-2018, 10:04 AM

Think how well he could with just a small bit of cooperation. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Trump will be making deals with House Democrats.

We disagree on his governing abilities.

The President gets no help from the opposition party, nor should he.

but I could be wrong Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
But when will that "Ultimately" come?? 2 more years down the road? 5?