Corsetry

Liquid latex can be fun, but I'm a bit partial to actual latex clothing. Most of the time its nicer to see something with some texture and color rather than pure see-through.

Anybody played with rubber? I have a dominatrix friend that got me interested in rubber stuff. It's some wonderful stuff... if a tad expensive. Tearing latex sucks... tearing rubber is a sobbing experience!
The better waist training corsets are often made of a canvas/heavier fabric. They aren't pretty and some don't come with a busk even. But they are going to be more than strong enough to truly train your waist. Are you going to try the full tight-lacing regime, where you are laced 23hrs a day? Check out the Wasp creations website. They used to have a good primer on waist training and how helpful it is to have someone be your mentor/enforcer for when you really aren't wanting to be laced down tight! Originally Posted by Krunkman
Yes, I'm working my way up to 23 hours a day. The challenge for me is my work. It's very physical and so even with something with spring steel all around, it's difficult to move and breathe. The corsets I have for when I'm at home and sleeping are a heavier cotton, triple layer with tape between and no busk. I have one that's a little longer than the other with a little extra lacing on the front of the hip for comfort.

I paid about $150 for the corset from scarlette and just under $200 for each of the two cotton corsets. The long line was $375. The Scarlette corset is suitable for tight lacing but they don't mention it for liability reasons.

Latex looks amazing but I'm very allergic to it. So, I just look and admire.