Encounter: Mu's Greensburg

I was just fucking with ya dude! Originally Posted by Dogface78
Your a busy boy. Did you take over for DSOM?

"Have you heard about the Boston...………………………!!"
Right! And I think your FOS! Originally Posted by Dogface78
39 post and only 2 encounters?!??
Do you come here just to be condescending, to berate members?
I think you need to get laid. Personally.

The Midnight Rambler
Ok midnight rapist, do you understand how I was fucking with semperfi? Probably not, but I am sure he does. Google "dogface" I was a soldier and he was a Marine! A rival branch of service! We often fuck with each other! But I seriously doubt you served or you would have realised that!
The other knucklehead do you seriously believe that he comes to Greensburg from Austin TX. to get his massage, or that any massage girl gives a GFE? So yeah I think he's FOS! But at least he doesn't want to rape women in anger! Have rape fantasies,or think it's cool to talk about doing so!
But now I've had my say, feel free to make other stupid comments, or blurt out whatever stupid fantasy come to mind!
Now I'm 40 and 2, and when my 6 weeks is up I will be whatever number of posts and 3.
Did you take over for DSOM? Originally Posted by The Midnight Rambler
No sympathy for a devil like you. It's no gas when you lose your Dick Sucker of the Month title, eh JJF?
or that any massage girl gives a GFE? Originally Posted by Dogface78
It's extremely rare around these parts, but when it happens and its not kept UTR it doesn't take very long for someone to screw it up.
Some days, but pooped today. Thanks for your thoughts, do I owe you 2 cents?:
Yeah people don't travel for work. You low I.Q. individual. (GFE) as in friendly, but a good guess is guys like you ruin it for everyone.
[The other knucklehead do you seriously believe that he comes to Greensburg from Austin TX]

Do YOU really think I'm a 'hit and run' rapist?!?!

STAND DOWN SOLDIER !
No sympathy for a devil like you. It's no gas when you lose your Dick Sucker of the Month title, eh JJF? Originally Posted by lustylad
Let me guess: your "Sweet Lady Jane"? If your guessing I'm JJF?....Your a Million Lightyears From Home!