HDH

Anything over 250 per hour. And 200 is generally my limit, so the 200 to 250 is kind of a grey area for me.
someone who knows the difference between "a" and "and" Originally Posted by BigLouie
Like you know what "politico's" are? Like that huh? Like that?

Anyway I'm sure all the HDH in Houston come with Blue Water.......
I thought all HDH's had two hour minimums...
It is not so much a dollar figure to me. It's an overall package.

In my mind an HDH is low volume and has a well appointed incall

An HDH is always well dressed, always wearing perfume and makeup

Sessions are tailored to the clients needs and not "cookie cutter"

But that's just my opinion.
I'll never see one. I wanted to see Holly for a long time. Hell, we met when she was first getting into the biz. We finally agreed to see each other, but could not get a time that worked for both of us. As Ashley Anders I believe her minimum is $800. I believe that qualifies as a HDH!
I am sure there are those that can well afford the company of a woman that can provide an illusion like few can. For this, I would expect that the cost would be in the amounts that few can afford on a regular basis.
Just because a provide sets her prices in what they feel is HDH range does not mean that they meat the criteria of the elite of the elite.
I'll never see one. I wanted to see Holly for a long time. Hell, we met when she was first getting into the biz. We finally agreed to see each other, but could not get a time that worked for both of us. As Ashley Anders I believe her minimum is $800. I believe that qualifies as a HDH! Originally Posted by surcher
I agree. She has a two hour minimum. Tracey Pitts is another one. Her two hour minimum is 1000 I believe. Most of the HDH ladies frequent eros.
  • bgood
  • 05-27-2012, 09:47 AM
Anything over 350 for 2 hour or over 200 for an hour.
Price and quality don't necessarily follow each other. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
Takes most of us a while to learn this. It's a valuable lesson, in more ways that one.

High price is a product of higher demand, not necessarily a better session.
Takes most of us a while to learn this. It's a valuable lesson, in more ways that one.

High price is a product of higher demand, not necessarily a better session. Originally Posted by blowpop
Agreed. You would also think that it lowers the quality of men the provider will see. This is generally true, but Nina Moretti of Dallas use to fill up her Wednesday's as tight as she could while charging over 500 an hour with outdated pictures.
And 50 dollars! Really!? Imagine how many guys go through that. That's what you need to look at. Girls who actually take care of themselves or girls who don't give a fuck about health...hmmm The cheaper they charge (like girls on BP) the more guys they see...now that's too much!
I'll never see one. I wanted to see Holly for a long time. Hell, we met when she was first getting into the biz. We finally agreed to see each other, but could not get a time that worked for both of us. As Ashley Anders I believe her minimum is $800. I believe that qualifies as a HDH! Originally Posted by surcher
She's worth it though!