Any interest?

......a rebuttable presumption of provider fuckery. OP, what say you in your defense? Originally Posted by pxmcc
"The 5th"!
Nobody else gonna mention the last "set of reviews" is not even near Florida?

She be a travelin ho, dawwwg........
Come to Houston.
Nobody else gonna mention the last "set of reviews" is not even near Florida?

She be a travelin ho, dawwwg........ Originally Posted by TryWeakly
IMO nothing wrong with "travelin" ...

.... the "wrong" is false/fake info.
But why say "Clearwater" when she is mostly LA/OKie girl?
But why say "Clearwater" when she is mostly LA/OKie girl? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
For the same reason she has "outdated" pics, ...

...if they are actually even pics of her.

Don't forget: Cali folks will hug trees (and break bats*)!

(*And I know one who licks his own bat!)

Oklahoma ..... well .... it's Oklahoma.
Cum on down to H Town. PM and I will be glad to prebook with you............
[

Yes same Handle Alexia90 but my add is in Tulsa OK as thats where im temp staying. Check there Although I'm sure my p411 would have been on at least one of my reviews, maybe that could have saved a little time so sorry you had to go through all that research I dont hobby much here nor do i want a few creeps that have stalking issues knowing im here which is why its not changed on here.

As far as recent I don't know how long recent was for others but i do photoshoots every 3-6 months. The only
Thing that has changed is my hair color.

Man you guys can be brutal huh lol

PS: to save your searching p97046 is my I'd number lol

I'QUOTE=LexusLover;1060138739]Same handle for P411?

And it's really a good idea to stick your P411 stuff on your Eccie profile ... saves questions/etc. See I just did a search on P411 .... "Florida" for "Alexia90" ....

... got ZIP!

And I searched "Clearwater" .... 5 listings ...

... none of them you, darling!

I'm already not interested. Pics aren't updated and you're not on P411 or using a different name .... and you don't want to "waste" your time?[/QUOTE]
[Ask anyone I seen my pics are me. To be honest I am selective on the type of clientele I like to see. So don't worry about trying to find me yourself I don't think we would mesh well, but I do hope you have a great day XoXo

QUOTE=LexusLover;1060140411]For the same reason she has "outdated" pics, ...

...if they are actually even pics of her.

Don't forget: Cali folks will hug trees (and break bats*)!

(*And I know one who licks his own bat!)

Oklahoma ..... well .... it's Oklahoma.[/QUOTE]
If its so important and so curious I lost my house trying to help an aunt in south TX who ended up going crazy. So I'm temp in OK until I can save up to move back

QUOTE=TryWeakly;1060140398]But why say "Clearwater" when she is mostly LA/OKie girl?[/QUOTE]
[
I have kids I don't usually hobby where I stay. Yes I travel a lot and I love it! I get to meet different unique gentlemen..... Usually lol

QUOTE=LexusLover;1060140358]IMO nothing wrong with "travelin" ...

.... the "wrong" is false/fake info.[/QUOTE]
I don't consider myself as a ho either..I'm very well educated....let me rephrase my topic wording...any interest from respectable gentlemen that would Like to see me? 💚
[Ask anyone I seen my pics are me.
Originally Posted by Alexia90
..I'm very well educated.... Originally Posted by Alexia90
TW ... did I mention Oklahoma?

Apparently she's a "Road" Scholar~!

I think she's probably correct about that "meshing" thingy, and I don't post reviews so I probably wouldn't help her publicity campaign and she'd have to stick to ThreAds ... I truly hope her Auntie recovers and gets back "on track" with her life ... as well as Alexia90 .... particularly with all those "trolls" chasing her about the country and her other woes and misfortune.

How about those Astros!
Your the one questioning and everything else about me honestly my personal life is none of anyone's business at least I was nice enough to try to explain what you were questioning. As far as reviews I prefer them not to be written...you seem to jump to a lot of conclusions. Looks like your the troll to me

TW ... did I mention Oklahoma?

Apparently she's a "Road" Scholar~!

I think she's probably correct about that "meshing" thingy, and I don't post reviews so I probably wouldn't help her publicity campaign and she'd have to stick to ThreAds ... I truly hope her Auntie recovers and gets back "on track" with her life ... as well as Alexia90 .... particularly with all those "trolls" chasing her about the country and her other woes and misfortune.

How about those Astros! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Oh and by the way not being mean or anything....but the Astros suck if you really wanna know how bout them lol