Remember The Preston/121 studios?

Michelle's Ranch was definitely the best but I have fond memories of April's also. First found the trailers in the mid 80s and broke my Greek cherry out there. Once had a customer in town from the Midwest and he asked about the trailers in the middle of nowhere north of Dallas. I guess they were more famous than we ever knew.
  • Lanny
  • 08-19-2012, 04:53 PM
Aprils was hit or miss...but had a 30 something named Sam (Samantha) that was an amazing time....also met a Brazilian Gal with terrific MM named Bianca, can still remember her perfect ass as I followed her to her room...also saw her at DollHouse (just south of preston on west side)...got to know one gal well enuff that she did an outcall!
  • Gypsy
  • 08-19-2012, 09:41 PM
Aprils was hit or miss...but had a 30 something named Sam (Samantha) that was an amazing time....also met a Brazilian Gal with terrific MM named Bianca, can still remember her perfect ass as I followed her to her room...also saw her at DollHouse (just south of preston on west side)...got to know one gal well enuff that she did an outcall! Originally Posted by Lanny
I also knew Bianca from Doll House, and became good friends with her. I was single at the time and we hung out quite a bit. I took her to events when I needed a date. I even went with her to her induction when she became a naturalized citizen. It was a boring long ceremony but she properly rewarded me afterward. Anyway, I always liked Doll House best of all the trailers.
and there was there was a bruthah' that had a barbecue pit and a picnic table down at the intersection of preston and 121....good stuff too
Good memories. I ventured to the area after reading about it on World Wide sex guide in the early 1990s while visiting family over a holiday. I do not remember the name but is was a combination dungeon and bordello. There was nothing in the area except farm land and cattle. Met this hot tall, submissive, red head, early 20ish and we had a great time. She introduced me to the Mistress and a few days later we had a threesome combination role play session and sexfest. Great intro to bondage and roleplay and something I will never forget.