when hobby transcends hobby

It's reads like save a ho in disguise. AND he totally believes her IOP. Congrats to her for being an excellent provider. Repeat clients is a plus. The OP seems to extract more effort and exhausting for her (little does he know). Physically, emotionally and spiritually draining. You go girl! Rock on! She is a jewel! Wish I knew her

Hello, Gents pay for IOP. Why pretend there is a real world thing going on? This is hobby. Not real world.

Why oh why do some gents want to fall for a provider? Where are the hobbyists? Not the "love" seekers?
Why oh why do some gents want to fall for a provider? Where are the hobbyists? Not the "love" seekers? Originally Posted by EmilyEzzell
Why? Because these creeps finally found a beautiful woman to play with, even if they have to pay for it. To them, it is as REAL as it gets.
  • L.A.
  • 03-24-2015, 05:36 AM
I fall in love almost every week. It's weird though because it only last for an hour or so.
It's reads like save a ho in disguise. AND he totally believes her IOP. Congrats to her for being an excellent provider. Repeat clients is a plus. The OP seems to extract more effort and exhausting for her (little does he know). Physically, emotionally and spiritually draining. You go girl! Rock on! She is a jewel! Wish I knew her

Hello, Gents pay for IOP. Why pretend there is a real world thing going on? This is hobby. Not real world.

Why oh why do some gents want to fall for a provider? Where are the hobbyists? Not the "love" seekers? Originally Posted by EmilyEzzell
Because one of many driving factors for a guy to be here is a lack of companionship and intimacy in his life. When he finds a woman who fills those needs, even if he's paying for it, it can be hard to avoid deceiving one's self into thinking it is more than it really is.

Otherwise, why would I keep coming over to clean the dog poop out of your yard every week? I really need to change when I come over. You're always gone. :-(
Note to self; Emily has a dog that OBSG cleans up after because Emily's IOP is really realistic. **snicker**
And we're suppose to give a fuck because.....? Originally Posted by atf searcher
My Thoughts exactly!

If the provider liked you enough/trusted you enough (or just has awesome IOP) to let you in her life, do you really think she'd appreciate you announcing this on the board? I know you didn't give her name, but some things should be kept to yourself.

+ 1. Emily rocks. It is "Captain Save A Ho" who needs saving, unless the OP is the provider using a fake handle. Since Freud is not with us, I guess Dr. Phil will do.
One goes broke . . . Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
What if it's just that good and she just offers it for free now?!

You're welcome, you're welcome, you're welcome!!
He just joined this month..

This has got to be a major boner killer
I fall in love almost every week. It's weird though because it only last for an hour or so. Originally Posted by L.A.
Only once a week??!!! Two or three times a day for me. More when I was younger.