Best BBBJ

I've said it before and I'm sure I will say it again... if you love your cock, you will take it to see Nina. She has ruined me for other womens blowjobs... cause all I'm thinking is Nina would have made me cum already!

*No affiliation other than as a very satisfied cock owner. Originally Posted by texassapper
Toot Toot my horn .. Reviews say a lot ..
I am ranked very high by ESPN and Facebook for both my BBBJ and BBFF))))
I am ranked very high by ESPN and Facebook for both my BBBJ and BBFF)))) Originally Posted by Teagenluv
Lol huh...
  • L.A.
  • 03-09-2018, 09:55 PM
I've said it before and I'm sure I will say it again... if you love your cock, you will take it to see Nina. She has ruined me for other womens blowjobs... cause all I'm thinking is Nina would have made me cum already!

*No affiliation other than as a very satisfied cock owner. Originally Posted by texassapper
Now that's quite the recommendation!
You should read about me...no problem tooting my own horn.....just read a few of my last reviews.....

I'm known for my wet sloppy BJs...just ask lol Originally Posted by Analeese
In that case, I'd rather that you tooted mine!
Toot Toot my horn .. Reviews say a lot .. Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
I'll toot your horn too! Gina goes from gentle and sloppy to being able to suck a tennis ball through a hose or a golf ball through a straw. Freaking awesome.

Honorable mention goes to tntangie for her deep throat and Kendall4U for her magic lips and awesome attention to BLS.
KissableMelissa definitely knows how to suck a cock and deep throat. and Gina's mouth feels so soft when she goes to work..mmm mmm
If you want the best BBBJ, ya gotta cum to Austin...
KissableMelissa definitely knows how to suck a cock and deep throat. and Gina's mouth feels so soft when she goes to work..mmm mmm Originally Posted by punisher03
Thank you Hun!
Mmm I would like to find out for myself
This thread has made me add about 10 providers to my TDL
I have a few reviews on quite an intense BBBJ experience or two.
  • gtguy
  • 04-06-2018, 01:42 PM
This thread has made me add about 10 providers to my TDL Originally Posted by haihawaii2000
Lol me too!
https://vimeo.com/233751196
Password: DallasBella