Age gap?

Mines is 23 years older apart n actually still ranks in top 5 all-time
Me & Diana Devin - 48 years difference and loved every minute of it.
I am 65 was with a provider on her birthday,she said she was 34 so 31.I try to avoid the young spinners
and look for someone more mature.
I have a couple of clients in their 70's. I just turned 40. They are quite experienced, sensual and perfect gentlemen!
so the general consensus here is that age doesn't really matter as long as we have a good time huh ?
Age is just a number if...IF...the two share similar interests. Maybe say the same for dick size.
Age doesn't matter except as a number. I do notice however that after about 30 the women are better balanced and more about the type of compete sexual experience that I prefer. YMMV but I'm just not a bang and go guy. Having crossed the 55 threshold I do have an item that relates to this on my bucket list
I want to live to a healthy 84 and get shot by a jealous 40 year old husband with a 30 yer old wife!!
dingdong that is not the way it should be. 84 shot to death by a jealous 20 year old husband. if you are not shot to death it takes the fun out of the tall tail.
Honey i have probably had 50 yr age gap! But age doesnt bother me, *see "new trend amoung providers thread"*

If there is an issue i am sure it will be in your head, and not in mine... this is the hobby age doesnt matter, unless you are not Of age... lol

The point is guys get to see what its like to be with a young girl again, and her job is to provide a through good time to the gentleman. Both are rewarded in the end. This game is a Win, Win so long as both parties respect each other and leave all baggage and BS at the door.
very well said Mya Michelle
I'm glad ya'll are here!