Your place or mine?

+1!
I personally have no problem going to a client home. It is obviously an individual decision though.

I have gone to many clients homes of single and married men. I have even stayed overnight while the significant other and the kids are away many different times.

As long as they are comfortable and relaxed, I am willing to make it workout.
When I first got into this, I was invited by a gentleman to come to his house for the evening! When I pulled up to his house, I noticed a basketball goal out in the driveway and several kids' toys scattered around on the front porch! I thought the guy may be a divorced dad and had his kids on the weekends, so I never gave it a second thought! He answered the door and led me back to his master bedroom where is was obvious that it was the bedroom he shared with his wife! She worked the night shift in the ER and he said she wouldn't be home until much later! By this time, I am totally freaked out about being in this couple's bedroom! Just as I was explaining to the guy that I was not comfortable, I hear a child crying from another bedroom! That did it.....I was out of there!

All it would have taken was one nut job girl for that situation to turn disastrous........poor guy could have lost everything including his kids!

So, NEVER, EVER do an outcall at your private residence unless you're single!
Outcalls are risky on both ends from my experience but pre-screening & common sense mixed with a little investigating can leave a client re-assured as well as a provider that the situation is OK....

It's ultimately up to the provider if they are able to allow or comfortable enough to let a provider come over...I wouldn't recommend it if your married though....too many nosey neighbors lol