Nick Sandmann...will get justice!!

i've said for years the left doesn't care for truth, justice or the American way

its shocking to the conscience the way the left speaks or is it twitters, I'd say thinks but they don't think,

they feel viscerally, their higher self has been cast away through some combination of training and example and the constant denial of truth.

animalistic selfishness has replaced whatever was supposed to be there

white things they call black, right things they call wrong and then make up attacks as defense mechanisms all in the name of some win or power

many times these things culminate in attacks on property and physical attacks as well by them

or these things would be shocking but for their number
  • WTF
  • 01-26-2019, 07:45 AM
And this has to do what with the thread topic??
You need to start your own with this non comprehensible dripple... Originally Posted by bb1961
If you do not understand it...how would you know if it is off topic?

If I run across a sale on logic, I'll be sure and buy you some.
  • WTF
  • 01-26-2019, 07:48 AM
i've said for years the left doesn't care for truth, justice or the American way

its shocking to the conscience the way the left speaks or is it twitters, I'd say thinks but they don't think,

they feel viscerally, their higher self has been cast away through some combination of training and example and the constant denial of truth.

animalistic selfishness has replaced whatever was supposed to be there

white things they call black, right things they call wrong and then make up attacks as defense mechanisms all in the name of some win or power

or these things would be shocking but for their number Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

Let's see a rightie thinks the left is wrong and it would be logical to assume that the leftie thinks the rightie is wrong.

What really was your point?

Only snowflake righties that have gotten their feeling hurt can sue? Are justified in suing?

What is your point never?
and there was wtf, holding their coats
You're off topic again as you run screaming hysterically away from the subject to avoid the fact: legal counsel for that "snowflake" forced your incestuous, anti-Semitic bitch, Ilhan Omar, to delete her libelous statement. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
IB is this him?

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...793E&FORM=VIRE
IB is this him?

Originally Posted by themystic

You're still off topic as you continue to run screaming hysterically away from the subject to avoid the fact: legal counsel for that "snowflake" forced your incestuous, anti-Semitic bitch, Ilhan Omar, to delete her libelous statement.
savannah guthrie to nick sandmann:

do you feel you owe anybody an apology?

and

do you see your own fault in any way?

savannah guthrie to nathan phillips:

how are you doing and how are you feeling?

what do you think of his (nick's) statement, his "version"?

do you think he should have apologized?

she didn't ask Phillips any biased question or imply he had any part in doing anything wrong.

even though the kids had not gone up to him as he originally claimed, even after he lied about the encounter, even after he called the kids "beasts" and a "lynch mob"

and even after the videos show the truth
  • WTF
  • 01-26-2019, 08:24 AM
savannah guthrie to nick sandmann:

do you feel you owe anybody an apology?

and

do you see your own fault in any way?

savannah guthrie to nathan phillips:

how are you doing and how are you feeling?

what do you think of his (nick's) statement, his "version"?

do you think he should have apologized?

she didn't ask Phillips any biased question or imply he had any part in any doing something wrong.

even though the kids had not gone up to him as he originally claimed, even after he lied about the encounter, even after he called the kids "beasts" and a "lynch mob"

and even after the videos show the truth Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Poor kid....got his feelings hurt. He should sue somebody!

Or is he a paid actor?
you prove time and time again my point
  • WTF
  • 01-26-2019, 08:28 AM
you prove time and time again my point Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

That kids on the political right should be able to sue when they get their feeling hurt but kids on the left can not.

That is stupid as fuck.
the point is the left makes up stuff as subterfuges and cares not for truth

as you constantly prove

That kids on the political right should be able to sue when they get their feeling hurt but kids on the left can not.

That is stupid as fuck. Originally Posted by WTF
just like you make up the idea I said anything about kids, left or right, not being able to sue
Good , however the MSM will ever be held accountable
Snowflakes Anthem. The right wing sure has changed

His family hired prominent attorney Lin Wood...I hope he can punish these LYING cooksuckers with extreme financial distress!!
They have vilified this poor kid...it's time he gets his pound of flesh...
https://www.thewrap.com/nick-sandman...nent-attorney/ Originally Posted by bb1961

The optics of what happened with the statements of :I knew my rights and didn't have to move" Caused Opinion against the smirker.
Why did a chaperon give the kids permission to demonstrate against the ones calling them names?
Why not take them away , and not escalating a situation.
Why did the kid have to strip to lead the chants?
Why .did they not know the difference between the ones shouting at them and the native Americans.?
All in all they were lucky some radical SOB didn't have a firearm, and started shooting into the mob, or drive their vehicle into the mob.