Slimebaugh wrote a kid's book....

• WTF
  • 06-21-2014, 07:46 PM
JOLT: HILLARY BOOK FALLS OUT OF TOP 10 AMAZON AFTER ONE WEEK... (Drudge Headline)... #11 ... LMAO... 1 week http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/books/ref=sv_b_2 Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

What is shows is that you Tea Nuts are reading kids books! Holy Fuck....no God Damn wonder this country is so fucked up....half the GOP is reading a kid book for their information.
Limbaugh's publisher didn't lose millions on the deal !

But Simon and Schuster is losing their shirt on Hillary's book deal.
At a recent Clinton appearance for a “televised town hall” meeting, CNN felt the need to deploy a stage director who coached the audience to applaud at various points throughout the broadcast.

The town hall meeting was part of Clinton’s ceaseless effort to promote her book, Hard Choices. That effort, in turn, is designed to promote her presidential prospects.Sales of Hillary Rodham Clinton’s new memoir, “Hard Choices,” declined 43.5 percent to 48,000 copies in its second week on the shelves, according to Nielsen BookScan.

At a recent Clinton appearance for a “televised town hall” meeting, CNN felt the need to deploy a stage director who coached the audience to applaud at various points throughout the broadcast.

The town hall meeting was part of Clinton’s ceaseless effort to promote her book, Hard Choices. That effort, in turn, is designed to promote her presidential prospects.Sales of Hillary Rodham Clinton’s new memoir, “Hard Choices,” declined 43.5 percent to 48,000 copies in its second week on the shelves, according to Nielsen BookScan.

Originally Posted by Whirlaway
I was in the airport, all the bookstores had it front and center, and no one wanted it, as far as i could tell. She looks like an arrogant bitch on the cover, smirking like Marie Antoinette.

Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Not to worry. The Democrat National Committee will simply buy them all up, keeping the publisher firmly in the liberal camp and Hillary's presidential hopes alive.

Someone with a big empty warehouse is about to have a windfall.
Not to change the subject, but... How is Hilaritys book doing? Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
It's coming apart. Anyone who bought one gets a refund, lol.

Jim
What is shows is that you Tea Nuts are reading kids books! Holy Fuck....no God Damn wonder this country is so fucked up....half the GOP is reading a kid book for their information. Originally Posted by WTF
Well, I blame the liberals - but at least we agree this country is fucked up!! That is progress!!
I was in the airport, all the bookstores had it front and center, and no one wanted it, as far as i could tell. She looks like an arrogant bitch on the cover, smirking like Marie Antoinette. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
YOU WERE IN THE AIRPORT? Bullshit! You've stood me up twice already!

Liar!

YOU WERE IN THE AIRPORT? Bullshit! You've stood me up twice already!

Liar!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

You work a glory hole at the airport?