To the Rotten Apples......Brothas

your so sweet.....until you meet some angry uneducated, women hating pimp........that wants to beat his women into submission........he doesn't care about positive outlook.....as much as positive cash flow......then what??........you seem to have all this taken in to consideration...........can't wait for your counsel.......... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Are you meaning the female hobbyist or are you speaking on the male hobbyist perspective?

Honestly I thought he was speaking in a whole not referring to a certain race.

My opinion I don't discriminate. As long as you are a gentleman and pass screening you are good with me. We all bleed red right? I believe race doesn't define the type of person you are. You create the type of person you are and live to be by your own actions no matter if you come from a certain cultural background. Stereotyping people isn't right. God made us all from the same oven and its so disappointing we judge others by the color of their skin.
Bet he put on his tap dancing shoes before he sat down to write this piece
  • N.M.
  • 01-21-2017, 01:22 PM
This sounds like a BP type/ desperate hoes' problems.
Are they screening before agreeing to meet these men? Why would anybody even consider seeing someone who tries to negotiate rates during initial communication? Or talks to them disrespectfully ?

There is always going to be bad clients of all kinds of race out there, it is your standards as a provider and the time you take to screen what is going to make a difference. I personally have never had any issues with AA gentlemen, like the ones mentioned in the OP. I of course, I'm selective on who I see and avoid the hood types *of all races*.
  • Kraid
  • 01-21-2017, 09:44 PM
Bet he put on his tap dancing shoes before he sat down to write this piece Originally Posted by FindumFuccemFleem
Yep

To the OP do you get a butter biscuit or a discount with all that Gregory Hines tap dancing you doing lmao
Price haggling, short changing, degrading, begging and stalking comes in all flavors. I personally know two providers that changed their Showcases because of these Loooosers. Neither one of these Turds are Black, so no need to Stereotype.
There's plenty of White Trash, Middle Eastern Trash, etc. Trash knows no racial boundaries.
yall killing me with the comments.

here's my version of the tap dancer at work:

• Heman
  • 01-22-2017, 07:24 AM
brothas, please be nice to everyone including Dump
  • Heman
  • 01-22-2017, 07:33 AM
Agree 100% with you bro. One thing makes US difference from others is the VOLUME we bring in.

Price haggling, short changing, degrading, begging and stalking comes in all flavors. I personally know two providers that changed their Showcases because of these Loooosers. Neither one of these Turds are Black, so no need to Stereotype.
There's plenty of White Trash, Middle Eastern Trash, etc. Trash knows no racial boundaries. Originally Posted by Oralist
Homie reviews nothing but hood rat strippers and street walkers
He sounds exactly like the guys he's calling out in this thread

Your. source of pussy is safe from competition son,chill out
Bet he put on his tap dancing shoes before he sat down to write this piece Originally Posted by FindumFuccemFleem
Or VIP MYA MICHELLE whispered in his ear...
  • Heman
  • 01-26-2017, 07:22 PM
http://abc13.com/news/sheriff-17-col...aries/1721918/

^^^ illegal thugs like this are making our life miserable
  • N.M.
  • 01-26-2017, 07:39 PM
^ Hopefully all the "illegal" pussy you be hittin' at the agencies make your life less miserable.

• Heman
  • 01-26-2017, 07:44 PM
^^ says so who came from the same agencies ijs bo and what to do can't resist their price & love their variety..can fuck three for your price boo
  • N.M.
  • 01-26-2017, 08:26 PM
^^ says so who came from the same agencies

"Started from the bottom" baby !

ijs bo and what to do can't resist their price & love their variety..can fuck three for your price boo Originally Posted by Heman
Got that right. And thank God I don't gotta fuck 3 of them blue collar types agency clients to make what I make seeing 1 suit and tie gentleman.

Btw my comment wasn't meant to hurt any feelings... .