Blonde brickhouse🍑 Poll Thread: Question thats been on my Mind

I just think there needs to be good communication in the beginning. Sometimes people just don't talk. Everybody has different preferences, sometimes different moods that day.
I just think there needs to be good communication in the beginning. Sometimes people just don't talk. Everybody has different preferences, sometimes different moods that day. Originally Posted by cmore197474

Ditto..well said!

Im usually the dominant part in playtimes...but sometimes im feelin more submissive...especially if a guy is into ass and kitty worship..then Im gonna lay back and let him go to church!! Lol
Depends on my mood. But I would never let it ruin my time because I have a voice and know how to (politely) use it Originally Posted by Get Lucky
I would agree with this, depends on my mood that day.
I'm ok if a girl takes charge, as long as she is on bed, legs wide open, and commands me to eat it. Originally Posted by royamcr
Yes, Roy
I don't mind sexually assertive but don't like any kind of dominance. Overly assertive / overly confident, controlling women in general are a turn off
I was informed this week that my forward approach was a "complete turn off".
Silly me! I always thought of it as a part of my charm! Originally Posted by ColetteC
thanks in advance for reading this and responding, I appreciate it,
I know you have only a limited time and what you respond

so without using anymore word fillers, I'm gonna be honest here,

really, I'll just say what's is on my mind and not ramble on andon with my prolix vocabulaary making you wonder when I'll get to the point

I hate it when a female tells me, "do whatever you want to me"
wtf?
I want participation, I dont want to "do stuff" to you, I want to do stuff to each other
(cept 69, that's just retarded, like trying to relax while working,, here,
"I'll learn this new program AND nap at the same time" wtf

I wonder what you did that was,m "a complete turn off"
cause unless you are shitting on a spoon and eating it, i see little chance you can turn a guy off
just saying
honestly
carry on
I looove to dominate! I have certain thing to keep you down and at my mercy. Being dominated is hot in a totally different way. Oops was this for guys only?