Justice Department Fights Release of Secret Court Opinion Finding Unconstitutional Surveillance

Bump
Bump Originally Posted by i'va biggen
why? to see your ass get hammered again?
cant be, you said it yourself ... the potus isn't obligated to uphold the constitution. Originally Posted by CJ7
Link? He swore an oath to uphold the Constitution (which should be capitalized, by the way). And can you point to the specific section of the Constitution which requires the President to enforce all the laws passed by Congress?

Thank you. We would all be interested.
why? to see your ass get hammered again? Originally Posted by cptjohnstone

Not by you even in your wildest dreams. LMAO
Nothing like putting secrets on the street... Sometimes, I guess you douchebags like it. Other times you run looking for a rope and a tree. Scratch that, you ALWAYS go looking for a rope and a tree. Just can't make up your tiny little minds who you want swinging....

Pathetic dipshits.
CBJ7, I'm waiting.

Tried to read this rant but the red ink was too much.
CBJ7, still waiting.

still waiting. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
While you're waiting, you might as well go fuck yourself you Anti-American cocksucker!
snick
CBJ7, still waiting.

So am I Whiny. Where's the tape of the Nixon impeachment trial you were going to share with me?

In fact, Ive been waiting for an answer to that for a while.

I guess CJ owes you exactly squat.
  • CJ7
  • 06-15-2013, 11:30 PM
Link? He swore an oath to uphold the Constitution (which should be capitalized, by the way). And can you point to the specific section of the Constitution which requires the President to enforce all the laws passed by Congress?

Thank you. We would all be interested. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
The issue of a President flatly refusing to obey or enforce a law of Congress was squarely faced in the impeachment of Andrew Johnson in 1868 for refusing to obey the Tenure in Office Act, which was passed over his veto as a part of the Reconstruction after the Civil War
  • CJ7
  • 06-15-2013, 11:31 PM
CBJ7, still waiting.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
not everyone live here like you do

The issue of a President flatly refusing to obey or enforce a law of Congress was squarely faced in the impeachment of Andrew Johnson in 1868 for refusing to obey the Tenure in Office Act, which was passed over his veto as a part of the Reconstruction after the Civil War
So? Congress gets mad because a President won't enforce one of their laws? How did that turn out for President Johnson? Was he convicted? Nope. Case closed.

That the best you can do? Here's your ass, again: