Are you a reference friendly provider? Keeping women safe..

When someone corrects your grammar, they are helping you; don't be offended Originally Posted by Miss Molly
Very well said.

Ms Molly,

Charles is very intelligent. I was actually just pulling his legs/teasing him but you know what's funny?
When someone boasts a medical degree and can't even form a simple sentence. Now that's some funny
ish.

I'm sorry Chica. I'll drop it now.
When someone corrects your grammar, they are helping you; don't be offended Originally Posted by Miss Molly
If a person wanted to truly help, wouldn't a PM be more tactful?
I am reference friendly; just not through email as I rarely check my hobby email. Best way to check reference with me is via pm or call or text and have the guy contact me. Originally Posted by Miss Molly
I will have to keep this in mind. I prefer to email the lady. I feel that calling is a bit too intrusive. I think that most providers would prefer to do reference checks via email than phone but I could be wrong.
Is this English class or a reference thread? Just asking but yes Naomi...hilarious! I would never fault someone for having no education but when you claim an advanced degree and can't even spell words from 6th grade...tends to look a bit transparent.
Not everything on the board is meant for a fight; come on we're all adults and can take a joke right?? Yes I guess a pm is more tactful but it takes away from the fun
Looks like some ladies need to chill out or be spanked!!LOL
Nice. Thanks, I have added it to my site.
Thanks for the link! I too prefer email or pm vs phone call or txt.
Thanks for posting this - I am adding it to my site as well.
...while I don't give BCD details I do say more than "he is ok"...How do I add the tag? I will pm you...In addition I will give references or check out other providers for my guys to ensure they are safe and receive quality care Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
I recommend that any provider who does not yet have a website or blog simply add the badge to her/his signature line by linking on the "insert image" icon above and linking to http://missy-mariposa.com/images/reference.jpg

Cheers and I'm so happy to spread the word about the fabulous Missy Mariposa and her support for others in this little world of ours.

XOXOO
LM
Yes, I also include description details.
Always worried someone might piggy-back someone else’s reference. I check ids but many do not.
That must be quite a large SIM card you carry in your phone. Or a huge Access file. That's not very discrete, IMHO. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
I don't know about others, but I have quite a good memory and most of my clients email ME (as a heads up) long before the lady emails me. Often times the client will also tell the lady something to pass along as in "Tell her I was wearing a grey shirt with black stripes and we met at the Lowes Vanderbilt". No log necessary for that.
If a person wanted to truly help, wouldn't a PM be more tactful? Originally Posted by Ansley
You would think so, but some people are a bit defensive when unsolicited constructive help/criticism is provided.

I've had the banner for over a year and try to get back with the ladies ASAP.
I don't know about others, but I have quite a good memory and most of my clients email ME (as a heads up) long before the lady emails me. Often times the client will also tell the lady something to pass along as in "Tell her I was wearing a grey shirt with black stripes and we met at the Lowes Vanderbilt". No log necessary for that. Originally Posted by Missy Mariposa
You must be following me ha ha. That's usually what I ask them to do as well.
You would think so, but some people are a bit defensive when unsolicited constructive help/criticism is provided.

I've had the banner for over a year and try to get back with the ladies ASAP. Originally Posted by M A X
Max, You are so RIGHT! Just last week I sent an email to a girl telling her that her tampon string was showing in her pictures. She sent me a really nasty email back. So much for being "helpful" and "tactful".