question for the gents

Trust me, I'm having plenty of fun, "problem" or not. Originally Posted by CarolinaGent
Is it a performance issue? A pleasure issue? A relationship issue? Just relax and let it happen as many or as few times as it happens. And like Chucky said, stop worrying about what you read in reviews. It's not a competition....just a hobby.....right?!? From what I can tell, you seem to be doing alright for yourself....enjoy!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Did you even read his post ed? I don't think he has relationship or pleasure issues.
I guess you could say an intermittent performance concern. Just thought there might be something that I haven't thought of or tried yet. Not really worried about it, or feeling inferior because of it.

Trust me, I'm having plenty of fun, "problem" or not. Originally Posted by CarolinaGent
But what do I know...I'm typically a 1, 2 or 3 timer myself but all depends on who I'm with or how "inspired" I am....some days are better than others (but then again, I'm 52 yrs old)....I wouldn't be concerned about it if I were you...carry on!!
It also helps if Rosey Plam doesn't come to visit a couple of days before BCD.LOL
Hey Shorty...guess who's back in town? I will leave you with that, but don't be surprised if I am bi3chier than usual.
yeah that would be a downer
Your about clock work London then Aunty comes to visit!!LMAO
Did you even read his post ed? I don't think he has relationship or pleasure issues. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Neither was mentioned so I asked....I wasn't being intrusive, just trying to help....
As one that can have multiple pops in an hour I am still in favor of having a great orgasm over lots of just okay ones. It's the partner that makes all the difference

That's really hard to believe (coming from a 1 pop guy). Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
CT, it is very frustrating. This was especially the case when I first started out. That was back in the day before MSOG was widely accepted in the hobby. On more than one occasion, I'd never even got the cover on before exploding in a make shift HJ. Quick clean up and out the door in less than 10 minutes. Providers never had any sympathy; just took the easy cash and left. At least nowadays with MSOG, I know there will be fun, but still it is embarrassing. My typical dates all start the same. Arrive and meet the provider, TCB, start to kiss, fondle, maybe even start DATY, but then I'm ready to go. So, then it is a quick improvise. If she is BBBJ with CIM then it is easy, but if she is not then an embarrassing HJ or self service is in order to get the first shot out of the way.
Here's a question, are you on blood pressure medication? Delayed ejaculation can be a known side effect of those. I'm like you in that my 2nd can take a very long time and sometimes not occur. The long time is fine with me, the not occurring less so. Like rabbit I usually abstain for a week or so and then my first cup comes really quickly, particularly if BBBJ is involved. If a condom is on I can last a lot longer. I find if I don't abstain I usually won't get a second cup.
Not on any medication for anything. And I have started to abstain for at least a week if I plan ahead.
I have found abstaining doesn't help my case. Actually, the reverse is true. If I abstain, I will cum even quicker the first time and usually pretty damn intense. So, it kinda ruins subsequent shots. I've even considered jacking off 5 minutes before meeting the provider, but that presents it's own set of issues.

Back to CG's original question. I'm not smart enough to comment on the physiological aspects of erections and orgasms and the timing of the two. Have you tried the little Blue, Purple or whatever colored pill? I don't know if those would impact your ability to pop. If getting up is not a problem, then I think you are at least half way home so to speak. For me to pop in those type of situations requires a lot of stimulation. In your case, have you considered the second pop come from some form of cover-less activity? I know for me when I can't pop with the cover on, I just ask to take the cover off and do BBBJ or HJ with a nice COB or COF. I have found that with proper technique by the provider, I can have an intense orgasm especially via a BBBJ and hands on my shaft.
As you get a good bit older the fixtures do not work as well and most times one pop is it. Sometimes if I could stay in a 3 or 4 hour session, might go for a couple, but also that is one of the reasons I like working on the ladies to see them pleasured makes me feel good. In my 30's, I could make about 3 in a couple of hours, but more than that would require a magician.

I hate it when guys focus on how many...goodness just relax!! It's not a race to the finish or a pop counting contest. Why put all that pressure on yourself when it's about YOU to begin with?