Good morning Y’all Miss Me Yet

JFK66 pm me babes
Congratulations spellStaff Edit The Dr

Is that your Staff Edit buddy I can’t compete with With someone that suck anything Raw but honestly there’s no competition in comparison let’s Be Real
& just saying the pictures you share Staff Edit

Was you the one that use to text Uber driver 60 & to get you a cheeseburger and shit !!! I think so….

You can get off my post like I said you see me in real life Staff Edit

Ps All Teeth accounted for Thanks
Hahaha potana I don't know who you think you are talking to like that. Come to Kansas I'll show you who the fuck I am.... it's funny you saying shit about doing raw when everyone knows that you do, another reason no one wants to see you. I lost track, is that two or three reasons why you and potanas like you give a bad rap to this industry. Sweetheart I am Irish. I could fuck your world up in my sleep.
Also, you are not supposed to talk or Staff Edit The Dr any kind. Just in case you weren't aware of that..
But you are correct on one thing love, you cannot compete with me.😙😙
My dad always said white girl that get there arms tattoo are trashy

You have converted Me he was Right !!!
You spent 20,000 on your new ass now your just going to sit on it? Originally Posted by Lubeman
So sad. She could have taken the money and spent it a private teacher, to help her with learning how to write a simple sentence, followed by a period.

Just to be clear, she is not stupid: she just doesn't care about the impression she leaves on others. She is not ignorant: when one is ignorant, they don't understand that they do not understand. She does understand. She just doesn't care about anything. That makes her dangerous to be around. Being good looking isn't enough. 90% of achieving something is life is attitude.

She can do better, she just has given up on herself. All of the major religions tell us that we can change, we can do better, we can improve.
So sad. She could have taken the money and spent it a private teacher, to help her with learning how to write a simple sentence, followed by a period.

Just to be clear, she is not stupid: she just doesn't care about the impression she leaves on others. She is not ignorant: when one is ignorant, they don't understand that they do not understand. She does understand. She just doesn't care about anything. That makes her dangerous to be around. Being good looking isn't enough. 90% of achieving something is life is attitude.

She can do better, she just has given up on herself. All of the major religions tell us that we can change, we can do better, we can improve. Originally Posted by JRLawrence
Your punctuation needs improvement sir. Hey Stacy! You don't need them! They all are jealous!
I love this thread....no, really, I do!!!!! Please, everyone, keep it going and thanks!!!!
Stacey it probably would be good for you to leave this area and try Seattle or Anchorage. Good luck in your travels, a crazy world out there. Be safe.
Hahaha potana I don't know who you think you are talking to like that. Come to Kansas I'll show you who the fuck I am.... it's funny you saying shit about doing raw when everyone knows that you do, another reason no one wants to see you. I lost track, is that two or three reasons why you and potanas like you give a bad rap to this industry. Sweetheart I am Irish. I could fuck your world up in my sleep. Originally Posted by Nikkilove91
Meow! Haven't seen a good cat fight for awhile...
I love this thread....no, really, I do!!!!! Please, everyone, keep it going and thanks!!!! Originally Posted by Zippo65
I doubt it will be here much longer..
Members
Enough with the insults and bickering no warnings will be given

The following is not permitted on the site:

Insulting Others
Targeting other members for attacks
Harassing other members, groups of members, class of members, etc
Disrespecting other members on the site
General rudeness toward other members on the site
Oh honey. I think you have me confused with someone else. And you started this when you started dogging on people cuz they don't want to see you. And omg I have a chipped tooth that my severely autistic kid kicked out. At least I am honest from the get go. You know where I'm at hahahahah
Johnny thought we was friends but ok Originally Posted by staceyrenee
Friends might be pushing the relationship a bit but, you're okay with me.
I was just joking around about your new caboose which is hardly a state secret.
I gots an infrackshun iffen it makes yuh feel any bedder.