Shortest providers

This thread makes me feel tall....I am 5'1. My roommate makes me feel like I am Midget Mya's height. She is 5'10.
I'm a little less than 5'1 and around 98lbs
I'm 5'0". LikkiNikki swears I'm the tall one, but I think she's got an inch or half an inch on me. Aidan MacKenna's pretty short too, but since we're both in heels every time I see her I'm not sure how short. Originally Posted by EmilyHemingway
You nut, I'm 5'4"!!! I obviously need to come back down to Corpus...
Kinky Little Nikki is 5'0".
You nut, I'm 5'4"!!! I obviously need to come back down to Corpus... Originally Posted by AidanMacKenna
Hey, it's not like we ever took our shoes off and stood back to back! When you're so short your feet don't touch the floor when sitting on a couch, pretty much everyone else is tall. I go through life looking at chins and belly buttons.

And yes, you need to come to Corpus!
I remember a thread from ASPD called "I Fucked a Midget." I seem to recall it was pretty funny. Sadly, it did not seem to make it into the time capsule.
Lexy Laye. But she ain't "short". She's FUN SIZED.
Check the welcome wagon. New gal who is 4'10. http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=32053
I am 4'10" and 110 lbs
Autumn Stark is 5'1'' too tall for some I guess but just right for me. She puts the fun in fun size. That reminds me, I need to see her...

I searched "midget" on eraps and got 10 pages of thread links.
Since I'm 6'3" I sometimes find a short(er) Provider to be an exciting dalliance. There's something different about lifting a small(er) woman up by the thighs and pressing her ass against the wall with her feet dangling down while I slip inside. Mmmmmm..sexy!!!