Jessica jade needs to move on...

Jessica ... when you and I were talking about teasing as a key element on a session, you got me very very hard baby ... You didn't even noticed
You are a hot blond and my mind is already going by just remembering how hot you are and your words ...

I want you to tease me babe ..
Originally Posted by DarthDVader
Ding ding ding! You got the underline point of this "confusing" thread. Stay hard, hobby on and have fun. *muah* (Happy fucking Memorial Day!!)

Ding ding ding! You got the underline point of this "confusing" thread. Stay hard, hobby on and have fun. *muah* (Happy fucking Memorial Day!!) Originally Posted by Jessica Jade
Still confused.. Maybe its a brunette thing Tara..
Maybe you girls need to be a man or a testosterone shot to get it ... I do get it ...
Maybe.. I prefer my pretty lady parts though
There you go ... ... where were we JJ?
There you go ... ... where were we JJ? Originally Posted by DarthDVader
Teasing I believe
All that I've gleaned from this so far is that Jessica Jade and Darth have an understanding, and that the rest of of us aren't in the club. Oh well, next.
All that I've gleaned from this so far is that Jessica Jade and Darth have an understanding, and that the rest of of us aren't in the club. Oh well, next. Originally Posted by Bobave
No club. He just got it. But I hope you're having a fantastic weekend and a safe Memorial Day.
I am with you Bohave,,,, I think we are not in the loop on this one. Still anything that requires Jessica's avatar isn't all bad. haha
I am with you Bohave,,,, I think we are not in the loop on this one. Still anything that requires Jessica's avatar isn't all bad. haha Originally Posted by diddleman
Thank you
I am with you Bohave,,,, I think we are not in the loop on this one. Still anything that requires Jessica's taint isn't all bad. haha Originally Posted by diddleman

Fixed it.
Completely confused at the title, subject, and body of the post. Darth got it, so maybe it's one of those things that after a session it will make complete sense....

Who knows.
Somebody clearly needed some attention.. I'm not confused
Speaking in third person, maybe Jessica Jade and the OP should ride off into the sunset together and go find Rosetta Stone when trying to post in English.