Girls in Yoga Pants

I've done a bunch of flying recently for some not fun events but enjoyed the plethora of yoga pants parading around the airport......Dayum !
It has been my experience that those who shouldn't be wearing them in public are the ones that do. js
MMMMMM hell yeahh...........when i wear tight yoga pants,my big lips give me awesome cameltoe!

Originally Posted by DallasRain
I wish I had some extra hobby funds to check this out!
Oh shit... I am the same. Those pants are fucking hot, and I want a session where I can rip or cut the crotch out when things get down to business.
Thanx Sinboy. I wonder if Lexy Panterra likes trips to Greece.
This is something I gotta see for myself. Mmmmmm....

MMMMMM hell yeahh...........when i wear tight yoga pants,my big lips give me awesome cameltoe!

Originally Posted by DallasRain
I think my Yoga Pants are the most requested for me to wear
Berkleigh i but thats true!! Dallas i don't believe you about that camel toe better post a pic and set me straight doll
I used to like them a lot, but then you start seeing girls still wearing them in December when it's freezing and they clearly don't work out and you think to yourself wtf are you doing do you not own a regular pair of pants?
Yes, please!!! Want to rip a hole in them and have my way.
What? Is the difference of Yoga pants and Leggings they look about the same to me. Hot and sexy on some not so much on others.
I love me some Yoga pants on most women. Very Hot

But when you are behind them and it looks like two raccoons fighting over a corn cob in a burlap bag when they walk then I have had enough.

But as I said on MOST women.