Two part question...one for Providers and one for the gents......

Or maybe the three of us can get together! Originally Posted by Gstopper
That could be a fun first!
I'm good with it if you want.
Text me to set it up
Unless they gave an honest review that ended in a no for recommendation. Not a review blasting you or being mean but just a "we didn't match up well" review. You don't give references to those guys, right?

Ask me how I know. Originally Posted by watercooled82

But why you use someone as a reference that you gave a No recommendation for?

I freely tell them that I have seen you, but I will not give a positive, nor a negative refrence. They can make their own decision on whether to see you or not.
For the girls that require references, they usually have p411; I'll send my request through there.
For the girls that require references, they usually have p411; I'll send my request through there. Originally Posted by jonboy52
That works out so perfectly too so that I know you get a discount and it gives me a bit more information about you.
Has the world gone completely fucking nuts?

I'd pay you not to fuck me, or even to not have to look at you.
Attached Images File Type: jpg 43fa6aa2ddee698c958acfa771793d6a.jpg (315.0 KB, 232 views)

I'd pay you not to fuck me, or even to not have to look at you. Originally Posted by jokacz
whuuuuuuuuuuuuu

...aints the commie mummy a connoisseur a fine breedin ...stock?
Heres one for you ladies and guys.....

#1: Ladies: Who out there are REFERENCE FRIENDLY these days....

#2: Guys: Do you realize the importance of this and securing solid references if youve got them?

I have been around a little while....😛 Things have changed QUITE a bit. Back even just about 2-5 years ago...we had a very nice decent size circle going where we would help each other out...give a quick vouch for someone, and we knew who was around. There are now so many new and travelling providers ...that its hard to keep up....

And for the guys if when requesting an appointment with someone you have not seen before my suggestion would be to speak to your references before hand to ask if they're willing to give a reference and in your request to see somebody list your references if you do not have any be prepared to provide some screening information otherwise you're just wasting everybody's time. most of you know this.... some of you certainly do not so this is just in an attempt to cut down on the waste of time that happens in waiting yes we have to do our due diligence at least if you want to be safe.

all my best to you!!!

JM xo Originally Posted by Jacqueline May
I really hate to say this but i think this is bullshit.... You know how many times ive given girls ive seen as references and i think they have actually been contacted in the reference capacity maybe like twice........ I think its smart you girls ask for them and imply you need them but from experience seems like 95% of girls dont even contact them. Just sayin......

I'd pay you not to fuck me, or even to not have to look at you. Originally Posted by jokacz
God damn you.... Totally made me spit coffee all over my keyboard...
I never give references.
My trick? I attend Legacy's parties.
Too bad you can't wrangle an invite to Pledge for the GOBC....
Too bad you can't wrangle an invite to Pledge for the GOBC.... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Until I #FreeFranklin the GOBC will have to do without me.
I never give references.
My trick? I attend Legacy's parties. Originally Posted by Jessica Alba is Hot
kinda like chasing bar hooks with a door charge ?
but we disagree with that on site part.
I haven't secured, or given, a reference since 2006...