pre Booking...what happened to it?

What happened to pre booking... Why are providers not requiring this? and why would a real hobbiest not want to? Are people that desperate that they can't wait or plan in advance?
and if its for discretion reasons....you would think you would want to pre book and be a little more professional instead of street like.
I would love to hear peoples opinions on this.

Originally Posted by DBella

To the OP, This thread may help : Is the Art of Pre-Booking Dying Fast?

Good to see yours has a more light-hearted , positive collection of responses
"I always pre-book. Unlike LNK, my opportunities for free time are few and far between. I want to make the best of it so I research obsessively, and always know well in advance who I want to visit. Having it booked and settled makes me more comfortable, and I can spend the time fantasizing about the lady."

+1

I have set up one night time appointment on the same day (this week actually) but that was a unique circumstance for me when I learned on short notice that I had a hobby opportunity. That's not normally the case for me. I generally only hobby when the SO is out of town or I am. The only exceptions are two days a year when she has to work and I don't but even those make me a little nervous. She is not likely to come home early but what if she does? I really don't want to walk past her with another lady's smells on me and explain why I need to take a shower at 4 in the afternoon. My ops are generally well known in advance and tend to be a week's worth. I am an older gent who can't just run from one appointment to the next (I need some down time between) so I usually see three or so ladies in that time frame. Other than that, it's scattered. Like the quoted post, I prefer to pre-schedule. And as soon as I do, the fantasy begins. Fortunately for me, I have extended ops in late June/early July and I am already working the board to line up ladies I want to see.

Eva being one of them - if she can get enough pre-bookings to make the trip.
Prebooking is required when I am touring and greatly appreciated when I'm at home.
  • LNK
  • 05-15-2014, 09:08 AM
As a follow-on to my earlier post:

I do try to pre-screen with ladies I'd like to see. That usually eases the situation if I call them and try to get together at the last minute. And I'll tell them that I won't be seeing them now, but may call at a later date.
Pre-booking makes things so much better.
Posting taint makes things so much better. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302

Fixed it for you. Prebooking can lead to precumming...ijs.
I always pre-book. Unlike LNK, my opportunities for free time are few and far between. I want to make the best of it so I research obsessively, and always know well in advance who I want to visit. Having it booked and settled makes me more comfortable, and I can spend the time fantasizing about the lady. Originally Posted by rothers
I only have 3 reviews, but all 3 were over the top, especially my last one...
and I also research, text, look at reviews so I can be reasonably sure every detail is thought out, also leaving time to share fantasies and plan them so they are flawless.

Melannie took the longest, but was a complete fun filled, sensual night...
Prebooking was a business model that was killed by cancellations.

. . . There are too many variables to deal with in life and something always comes up last minute, so I think it's better to schedule only a day or two . . .ahead to reduce the road clutter.

. . . There are too many variables to deal with in life and something always comes up last minute, so I think it's better to schedule only a day or two . . .ahead to reduce the road clutter.
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
I disagree. I’ve had far fewer no shows and cancellations when the session has been scheduled in advance. The success rate on last minute (a few hours) appointments has been much worse. Don't understand it, but very much the case. If you have that much road clutter maybe you need to organize your whole life better and make time for the important things.

Originally Posted by Fast Gunn

That's PERFECT! A day or two is fine with me, it's the guys who are requesting ASAP appointments that have little info/fantasy bookers that are unwelcomed .
A day or two is fine with me, it's the guys who are requesting ASAP appointments that have little info/fantasy bookers that are unwelcomed . Originally Posted by Eva Damita
+1000

Sadly the internet seems to be turning into street corner business w/all the can i see you 'ASAP' or 'RIGHT NOW' inquiries. More guys are not wanting to be screened etc. and they get all in a huff and a puff when you try asking a few light screening questions ....
"I always pre-book. Unlike LNK, my opportunities for free time are few and far between. I want to make the best of it so I research obsessively, and always know well in advance who I want to visit. Having it booked and settled makes me more comfortable, and I can spend the time fantasizing about the lady."

+1

I have set up one night time appointment on the same day (this week actually) but that was a unique circumstance for me when I learned on short notice that I had a hobby opportunity. That's not normally the case for me. I generally only hobby when the SO is out of town or I am. The only exceptions are two days a year when she has to work and I don't but even those make me a little nervous. She is not likely to come home early but what if she does? I really don't want to walk past her with another lady's smells on me and explain why I need to take a shower at 4 in the afternoon. My ops are generally well known in advance and tend to be a week's worth. I am an older gent who can't just run from one appointment to the next (I need some down time between) so I usually see three or so ladies in that time frame. Other than that, it's scattered. Like the quoted post, I prefer to pre-schedule. And as soon as I do, the fantasy begins. Fortunately for me, I have extended ops in late June/early July and I am already working the board to line up ladies I want to see.

Eva being one of them - if she can get enough pre-bookings to make the trip. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
And I can't wait, hun...my calendar and schedule is set
+1000

Sadly the internet seems to be turning into street corner business w/all the can i see you 'ASAP' or 'RIGHT NOW' inquiries. More guys are not wanting to be screened etc. and they get all in a huff and a puff when you try asking a few light screening questions .... Originally Posted by Seeking ~P

Great way to put it P!
Great news Eva!
a complete waste of time trying to pre-book 3 weeks out or 2 weeks out hell even 1 week out...
to many things can happen in 3 weeks..that is for you married guys, us singles do not have to worry about things like that...
and frankly there is to many choices to 'wait'

when I was doing this 'full time' I always got same day with pretty much any provider I wanted..