Girl hires girl... ladies, what are your experiences... if any

Yes...yes, it would. I would have even assisted by calling you a bad, bad girl.

All in the name of proper discipline, of course!

Damn, I miss OES.... Originally Posted by TinMan
You know I miss the crap out of oes. It was the best studio and still can be. I drove by there the other day its still vacant. I know the landlord back from Anna. I'm thinking maybe just maybe opening it back up and let there be and oes again.
JJ: She is located in central Ohio....sorry!....

but then again, if it works for her in a rather conservative mid-sized city like CBUS OH, then I would bet $ that it would be a very successful endeavor for the entrepreneur(s) that can combine physical beauty and high quality services... her approach was refined from just helping out friends that she was ultimately attracted to, to a fairly robust UTR network that she tells me is now more than she can handle during the weekends......
You know I miss the crap out of oes. It was the best studio and still can be. I drove by there the other day its still vacant. I know the landlord back from Anna. I'm thinking maybe just maybe opening it back up and let there be and oes again. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
The question is though hun...are you up to running the show? I know there are several girls who would be interested, especially since Relax just dumped Stacy, Jaime, Jen, and Zoey. Suite A just opened recently and I understand that have Zoey there now. Personally I think you have the perfect attitude to run the show as a stand up for yourself and your friends ball busting cock loving Texas Woman.
You know I miss the crap out of oes. It was the best studio and still can be. I drove by there the other day its still vacant. I know the landlord back from Anna. I'm thinking maybe just maybe opening it back up and let there be and oes again. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
I happen to know a very hot early-30's MILF, Latina, 5'7", 130lbs all boobs and ass (40DD)... just friggen gorgeous, who works a RL job as a graphics designer for a large personal care firm in Ohio.... she is divorced with a 14 yr old...her side gig is doing FBSM for women... only...... she networks herself into a UTR population, via yoga instructors at her club, dancers, hair/nails/lashes and waxing practitioners.... offers freebies to them.... they in turn send her a ton of females looking for some UTR fun... most of her clients are 1st timers with another female and this way they seem to feel more comfortable with it and can easily explain it away Originally Posted by Roothead
That is awesome!

I love neglected housewives *oh and their neglected male counterparts as well!
I had a lady contact me once for a "date." I made it very clear to her that I'm very straight and not interested in vaginas at all, and she said it was ok and she just wanted to take me to dinner. I was like "uhhh, ok then." Turns out she was just a huge time waster, always wanting to meet me at a Starbucks or something to make sure we clicked, etc.

Bitches be wastin' my time!
Yes, I have been hired and compensated by an ex-provider a few times. They pay my full rate. Sometimes I think when a man "rescues," them, they get bored and want a different kind of company. In one particular case, the man fully supported her desire for solo female fun. When I retire, I will probably do the same if I need a little excitement or variety.

I used to have lesbian couples that watched me on webcam that wanted to P4P, but at the time, I wasn't providing yet. I've had a civi girl contact me here, but she was a timewaster like sweaterpuppies described.