Quality Kissers?

Yes Terresa is good kisser
Laura Lynn and Kissablemelissa both rock.
And if your are in Conroe, Ms Gisell Larue is da bomb
I love kisses!
I like the kind of kisses that make me want to jump on your cock!
I can attest for Kendall’s skills. She is an excellent kisser. As is Laura Lynn.
Laura Lynn and Kissablemelissa both rock.
And if your are in Conroe, Ms Gisell Larue is da bomb Originally Posted by CuteBBWs.OhYeah

I can attest for Kendall’s skills. She is an excellent kisser. As is Laura Lynn. Originally Posted by 2929BN
Thank you guys for the mention. I LOVE to kiss and it's probably the one thing I'm good at. (kidding, just kidding) I'm always at a loss when a new friend stops by and doesn't kiss.

Kendall is a fantastic kisser. It's why she's my ATF. Kissable Melissa is definitely quite the kisser too, as is Ms AngelaS. (Guess, I like kissing girls too)
Hot kissing skills will lead up to other hot skills (0)(0)
  • BLM69
  • 08-03-2019, 09:47 PM
You women know the tounge is connected to the private parts, so are the fingers. Try sucking your partners fingers then tell me if the juices don't start flowing and growing. I have my bag of tricks from my player days, they should still work now that I'm tricking
I am a passionate person all the way. My lips are beautiful for a reason. I prefer a passionate kiss over tongue sword.... sometimes ill just close there mouths and do the kissing myself if they can't control there tongue
Here
Here Originally Posted by Selena51
Absolutely! Selena is on of the best.

Can also throw in Allegra Hope.

2 lovely latina ladies with quality kissing skills......among other quality skills.

I am most definitely known for my kissing skills....read a review or two! Originally Posted by Kendall4U
I can attest to Kendall’s kisses. She’s one of my favorites! 😘😘😘
Shea Veile
Myra
ChaseDFW (retired)