A hooker with a heart of gold

Believe Lee settled down with one of her regs.

Same happened with Frankie Fine up North. One of the best. Seen her last the week before she retired.

Another GWN fav was Candisse, who Naughty Nadine introduced me to at Seductions back in the 90s Golden Era. Candisse was a blonde bombshell stripper. Seen her for many a year after she moved from stripping, to massage, then working out of her apartment. Great attitude and never a bad time.
Sexy Sarah-Syracuse a few years back. She liked her liquor but was always passionate, never a disappointment and didn't clock watch!
the one that tells ya if ya both a good fit or NOT before taking your bucks
Valkra
Faith
SaraCharles 100%
+1 for Valkyra
I'll Second Eve!
Eve has the best attitude to compliment her outstanding service. Never a bad time.
Eve has the best attitude to compliment her outstanding service. Never a bad time. Originally Posted by Zollner
And will be a real friend!
I used to adore the famous Ginger in the GWN. would have some fun and then just hang and drink beers. she was so smart and so sexy and a true redhead to boot with the associated crazyness.
TS Venus was pretty fun if you caught her on a good day which sadly hasn't happened for quite a while now.
Have to second Ginger a legend in the GWN. Always a great time and one of the best dirty talkers around. Believe she is still active in Toronto.
Naughty Nikki